• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    It never occurred to me that I should fight oppression by moving somewhere more oppressive.

Did you learn this in cop school?

Stop resisting UncleMike's "Logic."

log·ic

 /ˈlɒdʒ
    thinsp.png
    ɪk/ Show Spelled[loj-ik] Show IPA
    –noun 1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.

2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.

3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.

4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.

5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.

6. Computers . logic circuit.

Use logic in a Sentence

See images of logic

Search logic on the Web

Origin:
    1325–75; Middle English logik < Latin logica, noun use of neuter plural (in ML taken as feminine singular) of Greek logikós of speech or reason. See logo-, -ic

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    So are these goofy threads.

Old...yes...but I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen. ;)

Say it with me now... "I just hate the po-po." :):

See? Doesn't that feel much better?
    Goofy??
    GOOFY????
    Don't you realize that the Interwebz is serious business?
    It's where all of the great whiners congregate to explain the failings of our Society and defend the "oppressed" from the JBT's

Goofy indeed!!! :rolleyes:

(You're right of course. But this is too much fun to stop. ;))

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    this is good stuff. any one want to discuss parents beating kids, and what the cops should do to break it up?

(what color are we supposed to use again?)

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    :laugh: :laugh:
    You live in the greatest free country in the entire history of the World and all you can do id b**ch about how oppressed you are.
    POOR BABY!!! :(

Funny how when people have a little freedom they want more of it. Are you saying we're secure in our freedom and that the government isn't constantly expanding its power and influence over our lives, already at a level that the founding fathers would be ashamed of? Or are you saying that since we have it better off than commie countries we should just shut up and deal with usurped freedom? We SHOULD be ever vigilant about our freedom, and ready to fight for it. Anything less and it will be eroded away, only to be renewed with the blood of patriots. You can never have too much freedom, and I find it hypocritical of you to have your patriotic avatar while condemning people for pushing to expand/restore our freedom.

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- John Philpot Curran

"But you must remember, my fellow-citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and that you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing. It behooves you, therefore, to be watchful in your States as well as in the Federal Government." -- Andrew Jackson

"Eternal vigilance is required and there have to be people who step up to the plate, who believe in liberty, and who are willing to fight for it." -- Milton Friedman

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation." -- General Douglas MacArthur[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]"what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?"[/FONT] -- [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Thomas Jefferson[/FONT]

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. " -- Patrick Henry

...even about something as simple as traffic tickets. :patriot:

firecop9774

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Northern Hamilton County
    There are more than a few anti-all-LEOs, otherwise when they(/we) read about these isolated incidences people wouldn't paint ALL LEOs with a broad brush.

I post in the corrupt LEO threads more often than not and you will see me point out how much of a piece of :poop: that officer is, but you'll never see me say things like "they" or "them" when referring to him/her. If you don't see people posting crap like "this is why we don't respect them" then you are only seeing what you want to see. It's in EVERY cop thread.

Also, I sure as well hope we are ALL anti-bad-LEO. That would be quite the argument to see if someone wasn't.

THIS ^^^^^^^Outstanding and well done, Benny.

firecop9774

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Northern Hamilton County
    Facts - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

First of all, this being the greatest and most free country in the entire history of the world is hardly a fact, it is quite disputable and it is also completely irrelevant to this discussion.

And the idea that I am "*****ing" about being "oppressed"...well, that may be true.

The oppressed tend to ***** on occasion. The oppressors also tend to accuse them of whining. It's kind of a trend.

So move......please........

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I find it troubling that multiple police officers, in this thread alone, have demonstrated an inability to distinguish between fact and opinion.

You'd think that would be a job requirement.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Speaking of which... I just polished two pair of boots. Damn...they look gooood!!

It's going to be such a shame to scuff them all up. ;)
    You know...........
    I used to keep two pair of boots on hand.
    One for Inspection, and one for everyday work.
    The work boots were impossible to polish because of all of the teeth marks from the "oppressed Citizens" that I used to kick in the face every day. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom