• ...and so much more!
  • profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    As if we needed another reason to buy NFA items from @Aszerigan , here's a perfect example of why he has ALL of my NFA business:

As some others have experienced, I'm one of "those guys"... I have a very common name, have spent an extensive amount of time living overseas, etc. Long story short, I ALWAYS get delayed, even on regular old 4473s. So after Andrew worked with the FBI to clear my last batch of stamps that had been in jail for 10 months, I decided to test the new timelines and get 3 more stamps in process. As expected, today is Day 83 of waiting on the oldest of those items, versus the 83 hour wait that a lot of you get.

But today, Andrew sent a very nice email asking the FBI to release my stamps. I don't know of another FFL that does that for his customers (maybe some do, but none that I've used before). Guess what... within less than an hour and a half of Andrew's email, I had all 3 stamps approved! Now on one hand, that's semi-infuriating, but on the other hand, it's a great example of how Andrew knows more than the other guys and goes above and beyond for his customers. Can't recommend him enough, especially for all of you guys that are on the "delay list", like me!

Of course, now that those are approved, I'm thinking about getting another one in process... this is also why Andrew is the Chief Enablement Officer!

Latewatch

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Henryville, IN
    Well, I did contact Erin Houchin's office and they responded back quickly. They required me to fill out a privacy release form and they will be contacting ATF. I'll report back when I find out what if anything happens.
    Update… just got my approval notice today for my suppressor. I sent in my Form 4 in March, I contacted Erin Houchin’s office on July 29th and approval came on August 6th. I would recommend that anyone that has been waiting for a transfer to contact your Representative’s office.

LokhXIV

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 8, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    I have a form four trust E-file from 12/28/23 still not back!! You should be happy on this wait time!!
    I'd probably ask whoever you're buying from if they could make an inquiry about it. I've heard it can help get things moving again if they've stalled out a bit. Never had to do it myself but I've only just recently gotten into the NFA stuff.

Top Bottom