• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I'm thinking that things have slowed down for a couple of reasons.
    1. Everybody and their brother has seen the fast approval times and has got into the game.
    2. Somebody decided to many people were getting involved and decided to "slow things down".
    I say this because over the last 2 months I have had 3 approved. 1 in 2 days, 1 in 3 days and 1 in 5 days, this last was over the July 4th holiday weekend.
    My latest, submitted in August is hitting 3 weeks, as of today.
    Not what I was expecting, but a huge improvement over the 10 to 12 months of a year or two ago.
    Patience is a virtue, except when you are waiting for your suppressor form 4 approval.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    LOL.
    With growing up just outside of DC, I have many friends that work for different agencies inside of the Beltway. I can call them up and ask wtf is this taking so long????? They just laugh at me and then say, I'll stop by your moms and tell her what you really did the summer of 75.

Friends?

Who'd have thought?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm thinking that things have slowed down for a couple of reasons.
    1. Everybody and their brother has seen the fast approval times and has got into the game.
    2. Somebody decided to many people were getting involved and decided to "slow things down".
    I say this because over the last 2 months I have had 3 approved. 1 in 2 days, 1 in 3 days and 1 in 5 days, this last was over the July 4th holiday weekend.
    My latest, submitted in August is hitting 3 weeks, as of today.
    Not what I was expecting, but a huge improvement over the 10 to 12 months of a year or two ago.
    Patience is a virtue, except when you are waiting for your suppressor form 4 approval.
    Seems more random. Mine was less than 48 hrs submitted on 8/26.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Nothing has slowed down, I’m still getting approvals in batches. Some are next day, three days, a week, some are 30 days. Not many past that. Occasionally there are but @chezuki and @Expat aren't the typical times.

I’ll email the FBI and shake some trees. I did last week and some approvals fell out.

Top Bottom