• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    As long as people stay home, refusing to vote, the GOP will never learn that lesson. They need to lose, with a significant number of votes going to someone further to the right, if you want them to move to the right. They have to SEE the votes they're losing. That's the only way to convince them.

seems to me at least that this amounts to killing yourself to punish the girl who broke your heart "i'll show her/the GOP" another four years of obama scares me more than any of the repubs as bad of a choice as they may be. look at the damage he's done in the first four years, imagine the change we'll be able to believe in during the next four years when he doesnt have to worry about a re election.

bottom line i think its too late, i think we're screwed, but i feel like i have a moral obligation to vote and do my part.

jake

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Since he's just going along with alot of what Bush and others have done ... Is it still Obamas plan?

Not entirely, but he clearly has a hatred for America.

Bush was a statist. fearless leader is a statist on steroids.

I would encourage you to read the book I mentioned above.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    seems to me at least that this amounts to killing yourself to punish the girl who broke your heart "i'll show her/the GOP" another four years of obama scares me more than any of the repubs as bad of a choice as they may be. look at the damage he's done in the first four years, imagine the change we'll be able to believe in during the next four years when he doesnt have to worry about a re election.

bottom line i think its too late, i think we're screwed, but i feel like i have a moral obligation to vote and do my part.

jake

Looking at only the next 4 years over and over is what got us to this point.

I demand better. I may have to live with worse for a little while in the hopes that my kids or grandkids can have better, but I am teaching them to demand the same in their generations.

They're Americans. Their heritage is not to be ruled by parties - they were born to govern themselves.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I demand better. I may have to live with worse for a little while in the hopes that my kids or grandkids can have better, but I am teaching them to demand the same in their generations.

They're Americans. Their heritage is not to be ruled by parties - they were born to govern themselves.

That is absolutely sicketating. We need to look into the future you say? That is almost as sicketating as CNN blowing smoke up their own skirts right now.

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    If I HAD to choose between the two, I would pick Newt. Romney was a liberal just a few years ago. Romney care was/is the basis of Obamacare, which is one of the POTUS's worst policies.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Okay, I know this question is about Newt or Mitt, but really, no matter what their flaws are....any Republican candidate can do better than what we have now.

It is a coin toss between the two for me, but on election day, I will not hesitate in the slightest to vote Obummer out of the office!

kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    Gentlemen, either you are part of the problem or you are part of the solution. It seems that I have voted for the lesser of evils since President Reagan left the oval office. I usually am a voter that basis my vote on but a few points:
    Pro life
    Pro gun
    pro religious freedom
    pro capitalism
    Pro military
    Pro constitution
    I find that I'm doing good if I can track down the position of each candidate on just these few issues. It seems that most candidates hide behind smoke screens and disinformation campaigns on even these very basic issues. I really don't care if they are republican, democrat, libertarian, or independent. I do understand that it takes a "party" or at least a coalition in Washington to get things done. I think we all need to educate ourselves on the real issues facing this great nation in which we live, vote according to the dictates of our own morality, and then work in between elections to educate and discuss with our friends and collegues.

I for one have never missed a vote as my duty and as thanks for the men and women that sacrificed their all so that we can be the land of the free and the home of the brave. Good shooting!

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Okay, I know this question is about Newt or Mitt, but really, no matter what their flaws are....any Republican candidate can do better than what we have now.

It is a coin toss between the two for me, but on election day, I will not hesitate in the slightest to vote Obummer out of the office!

I agree with the obummer statement, but the Republicans really don't have a "Larger than life" candidate to run against him. Newt has too many skeletons in his closet, and Romney is too liberal on many views. There are way too many Sheeple that will inevitably for Obummer.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

jake

I vote for what I believe in. Not for convenience.

I won't vote for some ****tard I can't stand just to vote against some other ****tard I also can't stand. You might as well ask me if I prefer to eat dog feces or cat feces.

If you're willing to eat cat feces just to avoid eating dog feces, have at it. Just don't ask me to join you at the table.

Last edited:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Pro life
    Pro gun
    pro religious freedom
    pro capitalism
    Pro military
    Pro constitution

When is the last time there was a democrat that fit that profile?

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed

:yesway: The ATM is correct, and always dispenses reason. :yesway:

Top Bottom