• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    And the other guy has a folding camp chair slung over his left shoulder. Never go into battle without a comfortable chair.

12360335_1.jpg

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    I havent seen an arial view. They made it a no fly zone so police helicopters only. Im sure this is so media cant post an accurate crowd size. But hopefully a pro2a cop or 2 posts a personal cell pic from a roof top or helicopter showing the total crowd. I bet there is 100k people at least

Not being argumentative, but it's not a no fly zone. It's temporary flight restrictions in the vicinity. It's just like (actually a little less than) a TFR for a sporting event or planned gathering which has 30k people in the area. As long as you are in contact with Richmond ATC and have a valid purpose, you can fly there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The guillotine feels a bit off-brand, too

Ya. Not a good look. While listening to live feeds I heard a lot of people answering the question, "what would you say to Northam". And they'd say things like, "he should quit while he's ahead". That sounds more like a threat, at least to people who have a desire to believe it's a threat. But there were far better answers given by some. "He should think about what he's going to do after we vote him out of office" was probably the best reply. I liked that one. It's just a statement that reminds Northam that he can be removed from office as peacefully as he got there.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I havent seen an arial view. They made it a no fly zone so police helicopters only. Im sure this is so media cant post an accurate crowd size. But hopefully a pro2a cop or 2 posts a personal cell pic from a roof top or helicopter showing the total crowd. I bet there is 100k people at least
    I saw some aerials on FB from a local tv station, someone commented that there was a 90,000 estimate but it didn’t mention a source.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I saw helicopter footage that a news station was streaming on Youtube until Youtube shut them down. They really didn't show a large enough area to get an idea how large the crowd was. But what they showed was significant. I could tell that the downtown area was absolutely packed with people, and the helicopter footage didn't show downtown. I don't know if there were 100K people there, but probably not too far off from that. I kinda don't think we'll get an honest number from the VA government or the media. They have a reason to lie about it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    While many you tube gun dudes are preaching all this Virginia stuff lets see how many of them show up in VA for the protest just like they did for the “red flag” incident in NY.

BTW
    Has anyone heard from the NRA? The silence is deafening! Where’s Wayne?

Edit: Also the NRA was there too. They gave out pmags and organized other events in VA and across the country.

Well I guess people showed up didnt they? The same american patriot gun owners you've been talking nothing but trash about. Also none of them shot each other or anyone else. Complete strangers from many states all over this country came together in one place for 1 reason, to peacefully stand up against tyrany.
    Mission accomplished

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I saw helicopter footage that a news station was streaming on Youtube until Youtube shut them down. They really didn't show a large enough area to get an idea how large the crowd was. But what they showed was significant. I could tell that the downtown area was absolutely packed with people, and the helicopter footage didn't show downtown. I don't know if there were 100K people there, but probably not too far off from that. I kinda don't think we'll get an honest number from the VA government or the media. They have a reason to lie about it.

Youtube is working very hard to suppress this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

"Tight security", lmao. The "security" was overwhelmingly outnumbered by thousands of armed activists. They couldn't "secure" anything if that crowd decided to act. They were completely at the mercy of the crowd and the crowd allowed themselves to be policed.
    Yep. If the entire crowd wanted to be on that lawn they would have been period.
    The cops knew those people as a whole, were not their enemy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

"Tight security", lmao. The "security" was overwhelmingly outnumbered by thousands of armed activists. They couldn't "secure" anything if that crowd decided to act. They were completely at the mercy of the crowd and the crowd allowed themselves to be policed.

The security I saw from the lives streams I watched, there were police gathered together behind baracades along some of the streets. Maybe a couple dozen at each point. And there was also security on the roof of the capital (I assume that's the building they were on). They had guns and were watching over the crowd below within the fenced area. I guess they were positioned so that they could rain down fire on the innocent when the Palpatine intitated order 66. Alas that never came.

Top Bottom