• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pristine, clean gear, never used a day.

Probably a large % of larpers here. If you're dressing overly "tacticool" and gaudy... you're probably just in it for show.

EOurkpvXsAQRzit

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have mine prepared.

"Uh. Well. Uh. Ah'm here ta support the 2nd amendment. 'Cause muh gun raghts is be'in trampled on. That's all Ah got ta say. I ain't much with words and stuff."

Have you practiced stealthily putting in your hillbilly teeth?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some streamer showed the video of the dude talking about violence earlier. They shouted him down: "We're not about that, infiltrator. Get the **** out."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Meh. Nap time. Had enough of watching a dozen idiot shouting about "revolution, nothing less!" And "No white supremacy" chants being shouted by a WHITE fat lesbian.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Probably a large % of larpers here. If you're dressing overly "tacticool" and gaudy... you're probably just in it for show.

EOurkpvXsAQRzit

Yeah. They might have been expecting **** to happen and bought it this week before hitting the road. But. As long as they're being peaceful it's not that bad. I do think it would show better if everyone were dressed business casual to avoid giving a dishonest media something to work with.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah. They might have been expecting **** to happen and bought it this week before hitting the road. But. As long as they're being peaceful it's not that bad. I do think it would show better if everyone were dressed business casual to avoid giving a dishonest media something to work with.

The guillotine feels a bit off-brand, too

83513842_2375179846126351_5119247029922430976_o.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/sta...hts-supporters-packing-into-richmond/firearms

Guardian reporter shocked to discover that police behave themselves when they are vastly, overwhelmingly outgunned.

This is why the 2nd Amendment is important. Armed people don't get gassed, beaten, kettled, fire hosed, eaten by dogs, rolled over with armored vehicles, etc. Guns enforce good behavior.
    I dont have twitter but i was able to look at that. Someone with twitter needs to respond to some of the trolls in the comments saying theres no blacks and no cops with the pic of the sherriffs holding the 2nd amendment sign and the men and women of color that are armed in the crowd. I hate throwing color around, and when i great someone i dont say hey its great to see a black guy out here, when im out. They are just a fellow american. But until these media and lefty trolls stop using race to divide us we must show we are all united. I think minorities understand this. Thats why they have signs and shirts highlighting color. That's ok. It proves that the constitution and really conservatism is truly welcoming to all who are americans and stand for the constitution.
    But hit those trolls with facts and pics

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Maybe, maybe not. I have hunting outfits that are worn out, but I would wear my new ones to town.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I havent seen an arial view. They made it a no fly zone so police helicopters only. Im sure this is so media cant post an accurate crowd size. But hopefully a pro2a cop or 2 posts a personal cell pic from a roof top or helicopter showing the total crowd. I bet there is 100k people at least

Top Bottom