Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I joined INGO just because I needed to sell a gun fast.
    I got my 50 posts in 2 or 3 days, and im still here because I realized INGO is more than a place to sell guns.
    I found lots of good people here and lots of good information.

That is the thing that always bugged me. If a guy has any intelligence whatsoever, you can get your 50 posts in a couple days. With some determination, I am sure you could do it in one day. In the time it took him to post the above long winded spiel, he could have posted in 10 different threads.

Having said that, I hope this will count as a quality post. I think that will put me in double digits :rockwoot:

Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Wow what a tool, I didn't like the 50 post rule, but I understood why it was in place and followed it like a civilized person would. I lurk on here almost everyday, I dont comment much so it took a few days to get my 50. I really enjoy reading all of the posts on here, I used to be a member at another forum dedicated to CETME's but is now long gone. There would be an occasional new member that didnt like the rule's there or was just stirring up trouble. they would not last long. This guy really sounds like someone I would sell anything to. That 50 posts made me feel like a part of an extended family as I have read and read and got to know allot of you through your comments and questions, I have actually met a few of you and I have not met anyone I have not liked. Now I understand why the 50 "quality" posts rule and think that it should never be changed. If some turd wants to disagree and complain, Scutter, you have 17K+ brothers who have your back!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    What in the WORLD were you thinking Scutter01?!?!?!? Have you no compassion??? Have you no humanity??? Really, a bundt cake!?!?! You inconsiderate welp. How could you possibly not realize that firelamp perfers HUMBLE PIE over bundt cake.

I'll tell you what...the AUDACITY of some mods around here is nothing short of contemptable!!!

Firelamp - If you don't like the rules why did you agree to them...hmmmm?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by firelamp
    PLEASE CONTACT ME AT BELLIGERENT&ENTITLED@SOMEISP.COM .

Last edited by Scutter01; 1 Hour Ago at 12:20.. Reason: Updated contact info

:lol2::wow::laugh6::owned::rofl:

I recommend Fenway dock Scutter01's pay for this week to teach him a lesson not to be
    so hard on folk just wanting to use INGO to their own ends.

Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Seems to me this guy could, oh, I dunno, GO TO A GUN SHOP to find what he wants since he thinks rules should be bent & broken because he's special...
    It'd even save him the time of making his 50 posts and/or the $$ to become a site supporter.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Firelamp, MC Sports in Muncie has in the box Mosin Nagants for $119 if they are still on sale. Otherwise I think they are $129. Saturday my son got a 1932 Mosin Nagant with all of the original accessories. It was in a box covered in the grease. The salesman asked us what year we wanted & my son said he wanted the oldest one they had. He is very happy with it. It's a beautiful rifle. I was able to get the 7.62 x 54R bullets for it at Dunhams in Richmond for $7.99 for 20 bullets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom