Not open for further replies.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Since the Mods banned him anyway he may not have even known he got slam dunked.

Even so, look how great it was that everyone came together and VOICED their opinion, instead of just anonymously neg-repping them in secret. Doing it in the open brings out more participation from other members who have something worthwhile and quality to say. Not just a sneak attack from the rear. If you (that's a generic you, not a personal you) want to get your feelings, opinions and viewpoints known, then put them all out there for everyone to see, (basically have the courage of your convictions) and join in if they agree, or even disagree, as long as it's kept civil. We're all intelligent adults (even our younger members have a right to voice their opinions and be respected for them). It's my feelings that it's a better way to go, and lets more people join in to fight the good fight. As well sparks intelligent discussions where we all could learn something we wouldn't have had the person not voiced their thoughts.
    :twocents:

Last edited:

garyindiane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Bright, Dearborn County
    free_candy_van.jpg

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    O thats your van, I have been following that thing around for the last month, trying to get candy. I looked in the windows and all I saw was an old dirty matress, no candy at all. Im still disapointed!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Gotta love photoshop and old internet memes for making something look creepy.

Firelamp, if you're still reading this thread, it should be obvious that while some of our members may not be fond of the 50-post rule, most INGOers see the value of it. Do we care about what flavor jellybeans you like? Not really, unless they taste like bacon. ;) It's a bigger point than that.

INGO is a good place to buy and sell guns like TV is a good place to watch commercials. That's not a great comparison, because the commercials are necessary for TV. INGO makes no money from the classifieds. People often get good prices here; For example, I got a night vision monocular in exchange for a few boxes of ammo... Why? Because many of us are more willing to give a good deal to people we "know", even if we've never met them, than we are willing to give strangers.

This board started off with a real "family" feel to it. Originally, there WERE no moderators. When the first ones were chosen, they could read EVERY post, EVERY day. Some days, we even had someone post a picture! Obviously, the board has grown much from those days, but we still have that sense of cohesiveness.

Sure, we tease, like the members were doing with the "Free Candy Van" pictures, and sometimes we argue, as is often seen in the Politics forum. At the end of the day, though, I think Fenway's rules do a good job of maintaining that cohesion, that "family" feel, and speaking for myself, I'm proud to be a part of helping make that happen.

I'm sorry you didn't want to be a part of it.

Blessings,
    Bill

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    This board started off with a real "family" feel to it. Originally, there WERE no moderators. When the first ones were chosen, they could read EVERY post, EVERY day. Some days, we even had someone post a picture!
    I miss that. /sniffle

[singing]
    You lost that lovin' feeling,
    Whoa, that lovin' feeling,
    You've lost that lovin' feeling,
    Now it's gone...gone...gone...woooooah
    [/singing]

Last edited:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    The cake is a lie.

Thank You Scutter very very very very very much! I just LOVE
    "My Little Pony" that you got me! She's so pretty with her little pink mane and tail, I even got the comb for her and the little brush too! And ribbons, I had ribbons to put all thru her hair, even on her forehead! She's just SOOOOOO cute!

What are you going to get me for Christmas this year????
    Can I have a battery powered Barbie Car??? Can I?? Can I???
    Pwweezeee! I wuv you! :) :) :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom