• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So would the reaction be the same if we swapped the NBP with the Klan in this story?

If we're talking about arming for a proper use of self-defense, why would anyone be excluded? Unless and until a person evidences that they are trying to use a weapon to hurt someone without justification, I would think we would all have the right to the tools of defense no matter what screwy beliefs we hold.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Liberals on Facebook are already making a huge deal out of this, saying that it must be freaking out the "Racist Gun Owners" "Racist NRA" etc

Well, this is one way to get the NRA to drop Open Carry like a hot rock.

Bet White Open Carry groups are wetting their pants right now.

The NRA quickly reverses its stance on gun control.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander? Guess these moronic NRA dumbasses didn't think about this one, did they? LOL

As much as I'm anti-open carry, this is wonderful. I hope these groups show up at every teabilly rally.

It is time for a Black NRA.

It is pretty typical though for RWNJs, conservative Xtians, and rabid ammosexuals to not think all the way through the consequences of their behavior ever. So, I hope they **** themselves when they see these folks, and they will. Just like they have trouble getting their heads around the fact that their religion isn't the only religion, the color of their skin isn't the only color. American rights are for Americans, all of them.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Ya know I have zero issue with their statement and can only take it at face value. Got to give each individual their due respect and rights. Now NPB party leadership has said other things that concern me, but this no. NBP is not the Klan but they are not the old Black Panther Party for Self Defense. IIRC the old guard isn't down with some of their rhetoric, perhaps that changed as I am no expert. I do know that the much INGO maligned Southern Poverty Law Center considered the NBPP a hate group at one point. They still may.
    This particular statement and stance is a positive one. Weren't we all lauding the citizens of Detroit for starting their own armed patrols and the chief of police kind of encouraging it?
    Arm the law abiding who want to be armed? Hell yeah.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    NBPs? No.

Old BPs? Yes.

Hmmmmmm. We will have to compare notes. There is some horrific audio of the new leadership.

EDIT: Yeah dude. You got that backwards maybe. They may not be the Klan in deed but they are of a like minded spirit....

Quote:
    Eschewing the health clinics and free breakfast programs of the original Panthers, the new group's leaders have seemed to focus almost exclusively on hate rhetoric about Jews and whites.
    "We will never bow down to the white, Jewish, Zionist onslaught," is the way Washington, D.C., attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz put it not long before becoming the chief spokesman for the New Black Panther Party.
    I love how there are only 2 kinds of white folks.......scroll down to the end of page one

Links: http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...ll-issues/2000/fall/snarling-at-the-white-man

Straight from SPLC Be warned. Some really offense stuff in there. Funny thing some of the offensive rhetoric is echoed in the posting Roadie referenced. The "wet their pants" statement is right from a NBP quote that SPLC uses.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...a&sigb=13o0jc8e2&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004
    Remarks on not following ""the white man's law" or "American Law" Anderson Cooper calling out their racism..... Bobby Seale.......

I still stand by supporting their statement at face value. As a gun owner, and as someone who deals with individuals not groups; how can I not?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If they only knew the history of the NRA!

I don't see how this applies. From my understanding, learned on INGO, what one group of men and women were responsible for, in the past, can't be attributed to another group of men or women, in the present.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I don't see how this applies. From my understanding, learned on INGO, what one group of men and women were responsible for, in the past, can't be attributed to another group of men or women, in the present.

You can't blame or credit current generations for what their predecessors did. However, you can at least try to educate the idiots who try and misrepresent both the current and the past of the NRA. That is where USMC-FF has it exactly right.

Top Bottom