• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    So he missed the part about being legal big deal. The facts are still the same..

I do believe to be a black male that was born today, he has a one in three chance of going to prison in his lifetime. .... Not jail, Prison

Why are you constantly mordant here all the time ?

There are people that don't want to be reminded of the truth. Its sad, but facts are facts and I think your numbers are pretty close to right. I have heard 1 in 3 and also 1 in 5. Remember though that is just convicted meaning those caught.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are people that don't want to be reminded of the truth. Its sad, but facts are facts and I think your numbers are pretty close to right. I have heard 1 in 3 and also 1 in 5. Remember though that is just convicted meaning those caught.

Those numbers are right, but what does that have to do with arming black citizens that are legal to do so?

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Those numbers are right, but what does that have to do with arming black citizens that are legal to do so?

I sure you would not call the nbp a "law and order" organization. There have been countless top leaders talking about "killing crackers" and so forth.

Why would Holder drop charges that his office filed?

Same reason Obama decided to totally ignore our immigration laws. He figured he can get away with it and who will stop him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just stop mincing words already.... They want to break the law and not be confronted by the police or face consequences.
    They are looking for dead cops plain and simple... Getting even with the pigs.
    This is NOT about general self defense but societal warfare.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I didn't read through all 13 pages so I may be repeating an argument. "Legally." As for as the society warfare is concerned, I highly suspect that those who wish for such a thing have armed themselves already, legally or otherwise.

Are we buying in to the grabber mantra that owning a firearm makes someone more likely to commit a crime?

Top Bottom