• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I have only recieved 1 neg rep, and I quickly returned the favor to the idiot that gave it to me. (Reading is fundemental, if your going to take the time and effort to post neg rep, you better make darn sure you know what your talking about.)

I also very rarely post any rep, I am just too lazy.
    I am disapointed to say the least. By neg repping the DORK you allowed him/her to pull you down into his game. Rise above what other people think Grasshoper, it only hurts if you give a sh** what they think. (I know you don't care!)

I should neg rep you for that. You could be my first!! :laugh:

I have given some positives (rare) never a negative and surprisingly I only have one negative myself, not that I care. Mutual admiration society's tend to be overly redundant and myopic. I should neg rep every person who posted in this thread, inlcuding myself.

(actually maybe I should go zap the dude who zapped me?)

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I don't see the point in neg rep just because you don't agree with someone. I think you should only be able to give neg or pos rep if you have either bought or traded something with another memeber. Kinda like ebay.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I guess that's what my "problem" is.. unless you are my family member or a good friend.. I don't give a... well nevermind.. what you think about me!

Then again.. USMC_0311 has made me cry.. so he should be banned.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have gotten a couple, mostly for closing threads that I'm tired of babysitting. Such is life. I've only ever given negative reputation ONE time, and that was for a very insensitive remark made about a sensless tragedy. I don't find myself giving rep. as much as I probably should, but I can say that I do try to give some daily...

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I have recieved 2 neg reps ...
    1 was for giving a poster neg rep for GLOCKING up a post about 1911's
    so the poster went into another thread i had posted in and gave me one back ....lol

The other was givin by one of our recently BANNED Ingo members
    the reason for it was and i quote " being a cheap P.O.S ( used the initials ) for not becoming a site supporter ...

:dunno:

Catmanjoe

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Denham
    I want to have negative rep everybody please give me negative I will give positive in return... I just like to be different and the rep system and the \"thanked\" system is such a joke. Who cares really we are adults not a bunch of school girls playing a popularity contest. Neg rep away!!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I want to have negative rep everybody please give me negative I will give positive in return... I just like to be different and the rep system and the "thanked" system is such a joke. Who cares really we are adults not a bunch of school girls playing a popularity contest. Neg rep away!!

Your slightly veiled attempt at reverse psychology will not work with me. :p

Top Bottom