• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I've given a couple recently to the same individual. You cant email someone talking trash and cursing and not expect some recourse. Im sure i'll give it back to that individual when he grows up. Maybe we should get rid of the rep system and go to Cage Matches, MMA style.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I've had a couple. I've gave out a couple. The last neg I gave is going to get a pos as soon as I can rep him again.

However, during my brief life as Guns R Bad I received quite a bit of neg rep.:D

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    I usually go neg rep free, then I'll stick my nose in the wrong thread and get like 15 in one day.

Oh well, at least Neg rep means they took the time to read what you had to say.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Did I post the thread in the wrong place?

If so why? I don't want the mods to have to move my threads, I'd rather just post them in the right place. Thanks!

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I have gave one and recieved one...

Guy on the recieving end of mine might be a nice guy but clearly earned it by harrassing everyone who didnt share his opinion.

The one I got....For giving the above member a neg. Dang kids! Interestingly, member who gave me the neg recently met the ban hammer :D

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I received one once about a year ago.

It said "Great post, I completely agree"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I couldn't even bring myself to tell them they hit the wrong button :)
    They even posted in the thread in support of my post.:laugh6:

I have handed out about a handful, most have been for someone being counter productive to the thread. :ingo:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    While I was on vicodin after my surgery, I accidentally gave someone a neg rep while trying to give him a positive rep. So the guy gave me a neg rep for it. I gave him two positive reps (yeah, I had to spread some around in between) trying to make up for it. That is the only ones either way. I have been tempted by some guy...

I received one once about a year ago.

It said "Great post, I completely agree"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I couldn't even bring myself to tell them they hit the wrong button :)
    They even posted in the thread in support of my post.:laugh6:

I did this once and don't even have a vicodin excuse to fall back on. :): One of the few women on here - sweet poster. I felt like a jerk as I read the questioning PMs from her once I logged back on until I finally got a neg back. I worked hard to make that one up for the poster.

Hmmm... seems like a theme I've had before. Inadvertently screw up. XX hurt. Work hard to make up for it. :D

Seriously, she (like all of the women on this thread) are a treasure for INGO!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I did this once and don't even have a vicodin excuse to fall back on. :): One of the few women on here - sweet poster. I felt like a jerk as I read the questioning PMs from her once I logged back on until I finally got a neg back. I worked hard to make that one up for the poster.

Hmmm... seems like a theme I've had before. Inadvertently screw up. XX hurt. Work hard to make up for it. :D

Seriously, she (like all of the women on this thread) are a treasure for INGO!

Sounds like you are still working hard to make up .:):

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I have only recieved 1 neg rep, and I quickly returned the favor to the idiot that gave it to me. (Reading is fundemental, if your going to take the time and effort to post neg rep, you better make darn sure you know what your talking about.)

I also very rarely post any rep, I am just too lazy.

Top Bottom