• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I have no shame. Who wants a negative rep.? I'll sacrafice my impeccable status as an upstanding forum member to further the understanding of how the system works.

Please provide names and I'll blaze away.:@ya:

I prefer positive reinforcement. If that doesn't work, I'll just ask Annie stab em with her Taco Bell spork.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'll just ask Annie stab em with her Taco Bell spork.
    Spork.jpg

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I never really saw the point of negative rep unless it had something to do with a business transaction and someone got screwed over.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    several

I've gotten several....for using my 1st amendment right. They were all for one comment that I made a few months ago. Since then I have had no keyboard cowboys light me up. thanks for that.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    imo i dont have enough pos. rep to be giving away neg.rep.this to me is a very informative forum and everyone has his or her own opinion.with that said some one would have to pass way over that talk bad about my family to get neg rep from me.just my 2 cents

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    OOOH I'll play . I have three !

But they don't really count since two were from guys that got the ban hammer and the third was from a liberal , probably anti gun dem troll to .

I think I've given one just to spite the one from the lib but I don't remember so I wont count it .

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    OOOH I'll play . I have three !

But they don't really count since two were from guys that got the ban hammer and the third was from a liberal , probably anti gun dem troll to .

I think I've given one just to spite the one from the lib but I don't remember so I wont count it .

I had a run in with a Lib on here not to long ago, I went back and forth with him and then gave him some positive rep just to ruffle his feathers!:D

He was an alright guy, but it was just plain fun.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    While I was on vicodin after my surgery, I accidentally gave someone a neg rep while trying to give him a positive rep. So the guy gave me a neg rep for it. I gave him two positive reps (yeah, I had to spread some around in between) trying to make up for it. That is the only ones either way. I have been tempted by some guy...

Top Bottom