• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I imagine that I should have prefaced the aforementioned statement with the following post then.

Should I go back and edit to include such?

I just wanna say that the first quote of mine in your signature:
    Originally Posted by E5RANGER375
    i dont take to vindictive emotion.....

is taken out of context and anyone is welcome to click the little blue box in the above quote of mine and see for themselves. when i said I dont take to vindictive emotion, i was responding to a quote of yours and also reffering to the people with blue lights that might run up on my bumper doing 60 in a 30 or whatever. i wasnt talking in general.

the second part of your signature where you quoted me from a rep I gave you, like 3 weeks ago, is EXACTLY CORRECT, and true, and by giving you more im simply keeping my word: originaly repped to JBusch8899 by E5Ranger375::: ".....I will negative rep you into oblivian."

I dont mind if you quote me, even if its my reps to you, but get it right when you do, and dont take me out of the context that i meant it. Im flattered that you care what I think so much as to quote me in your signature though, thanks.

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    No one has been named directly in that thread. :dunno:

It's OK to have a thread where people b**** about getting neg repped; heck, they can even link to specific posts/threads, or repost the contents with the name redacted. But when people start naming names, it changes the focus from another member's comments to that member himself, and opens the door for all kinds of bad blood. That's what we're trying to prevent here.

To say nothing of the fact that when someone sends a PM or makes a rep comment which is not visible to other members, there is a reasonable expectation that such communication will stay private.

My :twocents:

I see the existence of neg reps in the first place to be the issue, not talking about it. What purpose could it serve except to rebuke people? If anything, talking about it can only lessen its effect.

If that's what you want, you're the Mod, so I'll respect it. I'm just saying.

To be clear, you have no such expectation with me. If you send me something I don't like, I may not post it here because of site rules. But if I dislike it strongly enough, you can surely expect to see it elsewhere, along with me making fun of you for it.

You want privacy... don't post it on the internet.

I see it this way: Communications between people you know may be private. Communications with strangers are not, unless it is explicitly agreed to.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I just wanna say that the first quote of mine in your signature:

is taken out of context and anyone is welcome to click the little blue box in the above quote of mine and see for themselves. when i said I dont take to vindictive emotion, i was responding to a quote of yours and also reffering to the people with blue lights that might run up on my bumper doing 60 in a 30 or whatever. i wasnt talking in general.

the second part of your signature where you quoted me from a rep I gave you, like 3 weeks ago, is EXACTLY CORRECT, and true, and by giving you more im simply keeping my word: originaly repped to JBusch8899 by E5Ranger375::: ".....I will negative rep you into oblivian."

I dont mind if you quote me, even if its my reps to you, but get it right when you do, and dont take me out of the context that i meant it. Im flattered that you care what I think so much as to quote me in your signature though, thanks.

You feeling butthurt, again??!!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't have a quiet little night out with friends because of this stupid thread!!! Come on! The comments at each other are annoying and keep getting reported. Keep it civil or this thread will be closed!!!!!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't have a quiet little night out with friends because of this stupid thread!!! Come on! The comments at each other are annoying and keep getting reported. Keep it civil or this thread will be closed!!!!!!!

Turn off the phone and have some fun...These ruffians will still be here when you get back.:D

Top Bottom