• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    my 3rd rep was negative cause I told someone I'd of kicked him out of walmart for BADWOC (Being A D*** While Open Carrying)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I think I might just hand out some Christmas neg rep!

I'll have to wait. Evidently there is a waiting period for rep. Oh well. I guess this will be premeditated neg repping!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I got one from somebody for calling a Gov official a punk. That was maybe a year and a half ago, and I haven't seen the neg repper on here since. I was very polite, and even thanked the guy for it, as it was my first.:D

I recently handed out my first neg rep, to a troll pretending to be a LEO.:rockwoot:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I got one from somebody for calling a Gov official a punk. That was maybe a year and a half ago, and I haven't seen the neg repper on here since. I was very polite, and even thanked the guy for it, as it was my first.:D

I recently handed out my first neg rep, to a troll pretending to be a LEO.:rockwoot:

I've never handed out neg rep. But I'm :yesway: repping you for neg repping said troll.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I posted this
    I'm in for this thread. I can't stand the Colts or anything about them. Especially the "fans." You know the ones. The ones who didn't even know the team existed until they went to the Super Bowl. Eff them. Just saying.

And I got this in response, with a negative rep,
    So a Super Bowl visit can't bring in new fans? Pffft...

Haters gonna hate. lol

Looking at his profile, he apparently has a thing for handing out negative rep. Some of the people that I enjoy reading their comments ae getting negative rep from this guy. He needs to take his ball and go home.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I finally got my 1st neg rep but it wasn't because of something I said. It was because the fella couldn't figure out what post he was repping when he clicked the button. It made me laugh because his excuse was something must've happened or I posted 5 threads on the exact same thing(was the college homework spam threads). I was hoping my first one would be for something I actually said. =(

Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    Received one from a mod that took my reply wrong or I just didn't phrase it correctly so there was a misunderstanding that troubled me somewhat. After further explanation through a PM, he said he would make it up down the road but he never did. Regardless, No ill feelings or intentional harm done, After all, He IS doing his job!!! Happy New Years to all INGO members and their families!!!

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Okay question; may be an obvious answer, but does neg rep show up as a red bar in the UserCP? im guessing it does or else how else would you know it was negative.

jw cause i got a positive rep but the associated comment was quite negative :dunno:

maybe the person forgot to change it to "i don't agree" when they repped. if thats the case lucky me i guess.

:ingo:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Received one from a mod that took my reply wrong or I just didn't phrase it correctly so there was a misunderstanding that troubled me somewhat. After further explanation through a PM, he said he would make it up down the road but he never did. Regardless, No ill feelings or intentional harm done, After all, He IS doing his job!!! Happy New Years to all INGO members and their families!!!

You sure that wasn't an Infraction? Infractions are part of a Mods job, neg rep is personal....

Top Bottom