• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Kagan cannot admit that... 07-02-2010 09:15 Then prove him wrong. Saying it doesn't make it so. He's racist and you're an idiot. Well-met, I say.

Guys, reposting the contents of PMs and rep comments (which are intended to be private) in a public forum is generally considered bad netiquette. If you're going to do this, please refrain from directly calling out that member by name.

Thanks.

:mods:

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    So because someone used proper grammar when they neg-repped, you suspect trollbaiting and sock-puppeting? I'm a bit lost on your reasoning...

Well, I didn't explain it completely. There are certain members of this board who fit stereotypes so well, such as the Stormfronter, or the Ron Paul fanatic, or Liberal Gun Owner, or whatever, that it's hard for me to believe it's true. I've seen people make grammar mistakes before, such as their/there/they're or sit/set or "plural's" instead of plurals, but not so consistently.

It sort of like if you got every question wrong on a multiple choice exam. If you really didn't know the answers, you'd expect to get 25% right. In order to get 0%, you'd have to know the answers and purposefully answer wrongly.

Anyway, either I'm just paranoid as heck (more likely) and this just isn't the safest place in the world to have a centrist worldview, or I'm devouring trollbait (less likely)

Guys, reposting the contents of PMs and rep comments (which are intended to be private) in a public forum is generally considered bad netiquette. If you're going to do this, please refrain from directly calling out that member by name.

Thanks.

:mods:

Really? I'd not heard that before, and I've been webbernetting for a long time. I'll keep it in mind.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Well, the Ingo "old boys" network is consistent, if not all that swift. I surely thought someone would have realized by now that the ads were fake. had nothing to do with trying to rip off unsuspecting buyers, it was all to yank your chains, and it sure worked well!:evilangel:

I priced them high enough to give a first clue. They were both guns i had advertised earlier for far less. In fact, both guns were already traded away last week. I thought it would be even clearer when i marked one as sold and insulted the selling price, but nooo, you just kept piling on me just like in the past. It must be nice to be as self righteous as several of you are.

And BTW, colt 556. I see you alwyas forget to mention how it was YOU that contacted me offering a trade. You spent days answering questions about your gun and asking about mine, but would never agree on a meet so you could see my gun BEFORE you committed to the trade. That was the reason you got a neg rep, remember time waster?

So anyway, keep the neg rep coming and turn my bar red guys. As you can see, your opinion of me is really upsetting my outlook on life!:D

I wont mention who Neg Repped me .

I have never had any dealing with this guy EVER !

What's The Deal ???????????????????:noway::ar15:

Last edited:

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Got my first neg rep with a ..."I think" ha. I could tell him what I think but I don't think he'd like it.... Someones always gotta try to be a 1-upper

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I wont mention who Neg Repped me .

I have never had any dealing with this guy EVER !

What's The Deal ???????????????????:noway::ar15:

MAN! I haven't dealt with that nut for months. He drove me crazy. Wanted to trade on his unseen "Modified Kimber" and could never get "the pics to work". He Neg Repped me and sent me nasty PMs. I thought I was rid of him.... sigh.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    MAN! I haven't dealt with that nut for months. He drove me crazy. Wanted to trade on his unseen "Modified Kimber" and could never get "the pics to work". He Neg Repped me and sent me nasty PMs. I thought I was rid of him.... sigh.
    you are rid of him. hes a shooter now. bang bang.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i'm sure he'll be back, if he's not already. but i do laugh a bit at him having to read our mockeries and not being able to challenge us to a fight. :):
    i bet its really getting to him. he might become a serial killer because of this. if hes not already.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    reputation_neg.gif
    Do you have to pull over? 07-14-2010 05:14 sweet. i was waiting till i could give it to you again
    It hurts so bad :rolleyes:. :laugh:

Last edited:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    You may not be aware of this, but it's considered poor taste to air exactly what the neg rep was. :dunno: A simple "I was neg rep'd" would be fine. :n00b:
    its bad netiquette. that term really makes me giggle. like the internet is a tuxedo dinner party or something. i think people should stand behind their comments instead of sending out neg rep and trust in the fact that they arent "supposed" to see the light of day.

Top Bottom