• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Fuel injector stuck on so cylinder were flooded out. When that happens gas goes past the rings draining into the crank. As it is draining into the crank it is also washing the oil off of the cylinder wall so the piston is directly on the cylinder. Metal on metal, no good.

elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    Man sorry to hear that about your truck, I was hoping it was something simple*(because I love Fords and didnt want any more ammo for the haters),so did you run you vin see if there are any open recalls on it?

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Fuel injector stuck on so cylinder were flooded out. When that happens gas goes past the rings draining into the crank. As it is draining into the crank it is also washing the oil off of the cylinder wall so the piston is directly on the cylinder. Metal on metal, no good.

Winner winner and it's bad enough Ford has an extended warranty on the 05 models that extends coverage to 120k miles and 2015.

Man sorry to hear that about your truck, I was hoping it was something simple*(because I love Fords and didnt want any more ammo for the haters),so did you run you vin see if there are any open recalls on it?
    Bowman ran it for me through oasis and it didn't pull anything. I should had kept my 7.3 250 and taught the wife how to drive it.

Top Bottom