• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    IMG_2138.jpeg

This is 2024 viewership thus far compared to 2023. Remember, 2023 set the record for all time low ratings. This year is even lower than last.

The season started strong, with significant increases in the first 4 races.

I have said it over and over again. Get rid of Bubba and stage racing and some of the fans might return.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My 63 Econoline van makes an excellent storage barn and the goats keep the grass from growing up over it. :thumbsup: It's paradise here for sure.
    Howdy neighbor. Always thought your place looked like how I would imagine a fellow INGOer.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone at the race today? Just curious how the stands are filling up or not filling up.

Thought about going at the last minute, just put off my homework until the last minute. Will have it on in the background later though.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm not at the race but I can report the neighbor's double-wide is now up on the jacks!
    The cement blocks should be going in place today. The project had a little set-back late yesterday when one of the jacks started slowing going down and the d-wide was listing pretty bad to the left. This has been a great weekend so far. :rockwoot:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not at the race but I can report the neighbor's double-wide is now up on the jacks!
    The cement blocks should be going in place today. The project had a little set-back late yesterday when one of the jacks started slowing going down and the d-wide was listing pretty bad to the left. This has been a great weekend so far. :rockwoot:

I was just tuning in to see whether the race was more interesting than the politics of the day?

;)

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I was just tuning in to see whether the race was more interesting than the politics of the day?

;)

Politics gets old real fast. You hear the same thing on every channel for weeks. There are many times I'll go weeks without even turning to a news channel with the exception of the overseas news, but even that is the same crap for weeks.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    WTF?
    Under red: At the time of caution it was: #5-Larson #12-Blaney, #45-Reddick, #38-Gilliland, #20-Bell, #23-Walalce
    5:55pm/et – NBC says the race will move to USA at the top of the hour.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    WTF?
    Under red: At the time of caution it was: #5-Larson #12-Blaney, #45-Reddick, #38-Gilliland, #20-Bell, #23-Walalce
    5:55pm/et – NBC says the race will move to USA at the top of the hour.
    WTF??? I was making dinner and had paused the NBC coverage and then caught up and Channel 13/NBC was running their normal news broadcast. And I missed the ending. WTF??? How dumb is that?

Top Bottom