• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    its sad that LEOs have such a hard on for their power, that rather than letting a wheelie, or a bike going 70 in a 40 just slide, that they will pursue, rising their lives, the lives of everyone around them as well as causing a scene just so they can get off giving a bike rider a ticket, even though a majority of the time they get away.

and even the implication that use of deadly force ie ramming a bike when fully knowing that doing so would kill or severely injure the rider, just for a $165 ticket is completely insane. how about we just set up road blocks and when people show up drunk, and give any lip we just shoot them in the head.

im all about law, order and justice. but bumper chasers just **** me off.
    Very well said Sir !!!!!!

Some people cant see the difference between 600lb bike & a 4000lb cop cruiser whom doesnt have to stop for anything.
    & you are correct, having a piece officer come on here & brag about slamming a 2ton vehicle into a kids back tire to keep him from "getting away" tells you what kinda piece officer were dealing with.
    He will argue that he typed in purple (meaning sarcasm) but we all know hes all bout catchin the bad guy,no matter what it takes :patriot:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    LOL @ "well said." I guess it takes one to know one.
    Keep suckin up Joey & making your derogitory negative posts in this wonderfull forum your proud to have helped put together. Its guys like you that make people want to keep posting thier opinions. Esspecially when you keep brow beating them. You wont run me off MR Dover, so keep making neg comments towards me. Just shows your mentality. Bye Benny

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Yeah, I miss the good ol' days when it was just a handful of like-minded people BSing about guns and current events...
    Thats funny coming from you. In this thread alone you have done nothing but throw sarcastic negative non gun rfelated comments toward people,,,,, at least 3 per page of a 9 page thread, maybe i misscounted..... Yeah, your a regular pilar of the INGO community!!!!
    Yeah, the good ol days !!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Jeez, why do I keep taking the bait?

Keep suckin up Joey & making your derogitory negative posts in this wonderfull forum your proud to have helped put together. Its guys like you that make people want to keep posting thier opinions. Esspecially when you keep brow beating them. You wont run me off MR Dover, so keep making neg comments towards me. Just shows your mentality. Bye Benny

1. How am I "suckin" up?

2. Where did I say I helped put the forum together? I just recollected on the days when people like you weren't around.

Thats funny coming from you. In this thread alone you have done nothing but throw sarcastic negative non gun rfelated comments toward people,,,,, at least 3 per page of a 9 page thread, maybe i misscounted..... Yeah, your a regular pilar of the INGO community!!!!
    Yeah, the good ol days !!

1. This is the Break Room, meant for non gun related topics, maybe you should reread the rules...If you are capable of that.

2. My snarky remarks have been directed towards morons that like to brag about breaking the law and endangering people while doing so.

I don't wish harm on many people...

With that being said, you won't see me losing any sleep over someone who wraps their rice burner around a tree running from the police.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Manning up" and paying the ticket isn't the issue. I plan on paying it. Just trying to keep the insurance from finding out. To those of you giving me pertinent information that may help me in finding out what to do...thank you.

A smart fellow, who would know, advised to not change insurance companies for three years. Keep your record clean and I believe this will work.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Very well said Sir !!!!!!

Some people cant see the difference between 600lb bike & a 4000lb cop cruiser whom doesnt have to stop for anything.
    & you are correct, having a piece officer come on here & brag about slamming a 2ton vehicle into a kids back tire to keep him from "getting away" tells you what kinda piece officer were dealing with.
    He will argue that he typed in purple (meaning sarcasm) but we all know hes all bout catchin the bad guy,no matter what it takes :patriot:
    I really was just being a smart arse... I swear. :D If anyone took it as other than that...sorry about that. But I will add that running from the po-po on a motorcycle is deadly retarded.

But since you got all butt hurt over it...a little peace offering for you... Apparently you're at "condition red".

mangina%20threat.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I really was just being a smart arse... I swear. :D If anyone took it as other than that...sorry about that. But I will add that running from the po-po on a motorcycle is deadly retarded.

But since you got all butt hurt over it...a little peace offering for you... Apparently you're at "condition red".

mangina%20threat.jpg

Dude, you're WAY behind...That :poop: exploded after his world ended and he got an infraction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom