• Status
    Not open for further replies.

duke

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    Contact the prosecutor's office and ask what you can do. Explain your (previously) good driving record they'll help you out or point you in the right direction. I hate to see you waste more money on insurance.

Marion County Prosecutor's Office:
    251 E. Ohio St.
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

Phone: (317) 327-3522

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'd really recommend an attorney. If the cop was behind you, and there was any traffic near you, how can he be sure that the radar was locked only on you? Secondly, bikes are much harder to pick up on radar than a car. Radar returns are much greater from a larger vehicle, so it registers their speed, not yours.

Google TIPMRA, a great website about fighting tickets. I've had 2 absurd tickets in my entire life. One I was in a group of Ohio cars, all going the same speed, except I was from MI. Guess who got pulled over, me, and an Ohio plated car pulled over too. Cop let the OH guy go, but gave me a ticket, for 91 in a 65 :xmad: Town called Elyria, OH. Got myself an attorney (love prepaid legal!) and fought it...no charge/points, etc. I sent the attorney TONS of facts off of TIPMRA, including how there was no way the cop could have pinpointed my car's speed amidst the group I was travelling in. Also, cop used Laser, which when you start challenging the laser, it seems the prosecutors don't want to fight it. I didn't even go to court, but I sure was ready to!!! In fact I wanted to. Second time, officer pulled me over for not dimming my lights (he was sitting in the median with his lights off), and asked if I was drinking or why I didn't dim. It was 2 AM and I was headed home from work, and didn't even see him sitting off the road. After confincing him I wasn't drinking, and was legitimately heading home, he gave me a ticket for 5 over. He never even hit me with radar/laser. Attorney made that one go away too. Lawyer up, make them earn their frivolous tax they are trying to throw at you.
    Yeah...God forbid anyone should actually man up and admit they did something wrong and face the consequences. :rolleyes: "I was sure ready to go to court...but an attorney made it unnecessary for me to take any responsibility for my wrong-doings". Whatever.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    What's really cool is when you tap that back tire with your bumper. :D

296_police_20car_20lights_20on.gif

You only wreck the ones that cant ride :rockwoot:
    Ive seen em so upset not being able to catch an evil wheelie rider they spill thier coffee in thier lap :D:D:D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    why are people telling this guy to fight it. and why would you OP?? you know you broke the law, man up and pay the price. is a $165 ticket worth compromising your Honor as a man for? also to the less than smart individuals who wanna run from the cops, you deserve what you get!!! i hope you get pile driven into a telephone pole myself. How dare you put a public servant in danger of losing his life to have to chase you down for acting illegaly and reckless. Also I sure hope you dont crash into me or my family and do harm cause id make sure that you paid for it, even if i had to wait for many years.

If retards wanna kill themselves then go out on an abandoned runway and do it man. but at least you wont kill anyone else.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I must have missed something...Who was crying?

Or are you referring to yourself when the end of your world happened and you got a ***GASP*** infraction and cried for a week straight?

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    "Manning up" and paying the ticket isn't the issue. I plan on paying it. Just trying to keep the insurance from finding out. To those of you giving me pertinent information that may help me in finding out what to do...thank you.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Seeing so many people argue on INGO these days is like playing in your favorite sandbox and discovering a giant cat turd.

Yeah, I miss the good ol' days when it was just a handful of like-minded people BSing about guns and current events...Once the site got popular, the trolls started coming out of the woodwork.

I know I shouldn't take the bait, but I'm weak.:n00b:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm glad spring has sprung, something is in season to hunt, the fish are biting and every one is catching a bright and cheery attitude. Time to get out of the cold and drearly preparing for SHTF, snow, rain, cranky butts.

picture.php

Some body get in there and clean up that mess that's been there all winter.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    its sad that LEOs have such a hard on for their power, that rather than letting a wheelie, or a bike going 70 in a 40 just slide, that they will pursue, rising their lives, the lives of everyone around them as well as causing a scene just so they can get off giving a bike rider a ticket, even though a majority of the time they get away.

and even the implication that use of deadly force ie ramming a bike when fully knowing that doing so would kill or severely injure the rider, just for a $165 ticket is completely insane. how about we just set up road blocks and when people show up drunk, and give any lip we just shoot them in the head.

im all about law, order and justice. but bumper chasers just **** me off.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    its sad that LEOs have such a hard on for their power, that rather than letting a wheelie, or a bike going 70 in a 40 just slide, that they will pursue, rising their lives, the lives of everyone around them as well as causing a scene just so they can get off giving a bike rider a ticket, even though a majority of the time they get away.

and even the implication that use of deadly force ie ramming a bike when fully knowing that doing so would kill or severely injure the rider, just for a $165 ticket is completely insane. how about we just set up road blocks and when people show up drunk, and give any lip we just shoot them in the head.

im all about law, order and justice. but bumper chasers just **** me off.

frankraisinghandcopyip8-1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom