MY EDC Gear, with pics! What is your EDC gear?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Why the hell are you still going on about it? I admitted i was wrong, leave it at that. No reason to beat a dead horse

Have you been around INGO lately? Train wrecks is what we do best. What did you think was going to happen when you posted pics of your CCW badge? I mean, it's like you posted this thread just so you could have Bragging Rights about your EDC. You know what... just Disregard whatever I have said in this thread. It's not worth it.

:cool:

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Also your profile says your a "Pastor/Minister" thats funny, i was raised in church and was taught not to start arguments or try to make other people angry; i guess thats why im not in church anymore, because of hypocrites like you. O but im not judging you :D

Have you been around INGO lately? Train wrecks is what we do best. What did you think was going to happen when you posted pics of your CCW badge? I mean, it's like you posted this thread just so you could have Bragging Rights about your EDC. You know what... just Disregard whatever I have said in this thread. It's not worth it.

:cool:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Why the hell are you still going on about it? I admitted i was wrong, leave it at that. No reason to beat a dead horse

You're right. And I, for one, am glad that we can finally be finished with those 1911 v Glock, 9mm v .45, and AR v AK threads.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    I travel lite.

imag0400x.jpg

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Also your profile says your a "Pastor/Minister" thats funny, i was raised in church and was taught not to start arguments or try to make other people angry; i guess thats why im not in church anymore, because of hypocrites like you. O but im not judging you :D

And I don't hang around Mall Ninjas because they have no sense of humor. But that's just a personal preference. :D

ETA: I think this post is full of win for being my 2k post! :rockwoot:

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    2012-03-04_16-49-50_507.jpg

I'm looking to add a flashlight soon, any suggestions for <100 bucks.

Flashlight? Who needs that... Muzzle flash with the BUG and aim with the Glock :D

In all of seriousness, however. Oddly enough, I got a good quality flashlight (150 Lumens Q3 bulb) operating on a single AA battery for literaly $8. It was shipped from overseas. :patriot: Sorry USA!

Doing that though, I learned that price doesn't always buy the better light. Using the grey/blue Rayovacs available practically anywhere here in the state, the light will stay on high mode for well over an hour straight albeit getting a little hot to the touch. It is however weatherproof, surviving some of the hectic winds and rains we had here recently. It survived submerged in water after being left outside by me for a night shoot. I'll PM you a purchase link if you want to give it a shot. It's by no means recommended for a 100% reliable EDC for people, but if your results would be as good as mine, I'd say go for it :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

A real HK guy only carries $20's! :yesway:

:D

And me being a Sig/Glock guy I carry $10's :dunno:

Well..... at least that's all I have in my wallet at the moment.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is today. Springer 1911, spare mags, Smith&Wesson lock blade, Gerber multi-tool, Mag light, cell phone. Left out the keys, spare eyes etc.

EDC001.jpg

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I guess i'll post a more realistic EDC picture. I usually carry my FENIX with me, but its not on my person most of the time

EDC2012.jpg

Top Bottom