MY EDC Gear, with pics! What is your EDC gear?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • __Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    EDC thread?

8ysto3.jpg

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    The barrel is just 3" long...that is just an elaborate muzzle brake/flash suppressor

thats what i try to tell my girlfriend but she never believes me
    she be like, " Why dont you have a 4.25" barrel or a 5.25" barrel "
    I be like, " damnit woman! I'll thread it and add a suppressor on it! does it matter the barrel length? they all go bang and shoot projectiles "

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I got the badge for personal reasons, long story. Short story a friend had to hold a guy at gun point when he was trying to rob my buddy, the police showed up and tackled and disarmed him because they "werent sure who the bad guy was" they suggested to him getting one of these badges to hold up so when the police arrived he could be holding it up so they know who the "good guy" is... That is why i bought one, to save myself from being tackled.

I wear a sheriff Bob badge that I bought at Walmart to save me from being tackled. It is pretty sweet for the $3 I paid.

Here is my EDC...

fatcops17.jpg

Lunch ends up costing quite a bit and he gets pretty heavy after a couple hours but since I've mostly been leaving the house for school lately, it is the best I can do.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Its amazing how off topic things can get in a hurry.. Ok to shut you guys up, yes you made some good points about the badge. It seemed like a good idea when i talked to my buddy about it but, you guys made some good points. Im not carrying it anymore. But please can we drop the badge B.S. and get back on subject? I honestly do find it interesting what people carry and how well they conceal the huge amounts of stuff they carry.. God people lets be nice and not so destructive towards other people.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Big-Husky-Guy carry

Why not just let a Desert Eagle 14-in .357Mag hang down your leg, and cover all the bases? (LOL)
    If there was a rifle in there I'd say you were expecting trouble. Old joke. Lady asks a man if he's expecting trouble because she noticed he's carrying a pistol. Man replies; "If I was expecting trouble I'd be carrying a rifle."

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Its amazing how off topic things can get in a hurry.. Ok to shut you guys up, yes you made some good points about the badge. It seemed like a good idea when i talked to my buddy about it but, you guys made some good points. Im not carrying it anymore. But please can we drop the badge B.S. and get back on subject? I honestly do find it interesting what people carry and how well they conceal the huge amounts of stuff they carry.. God people lets be nice and not so destructive towards other people.

Stop? Oh, sure, let's just move along. This is like when you find out your friend's "hot new girlfriend" he's been babbling about and pic-flashing to everyone is a tranny. And now he just wants to drop it and move on.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    2012-03-04_16-49-50_507.jpg

I'm looking to add a flashlight soon, any suggestions for <100 bucks.

Older technology but still effective, might I suggest a Surefire 6P. That with the Surefire V70 or V71 light holster(can't remember which it is..sorry). If you look around you can find both together for under $100 shipping and/or taxes.

Stay safe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso

Stop? Oh, sure, let's just move along. This is like when you find out your friend's "hot new girlfriend" he's been babbling about and pic-flashing to everyone is a tranny. And now he just wants to drop it and move on.

What do they call that...throwing fuel on the fire? Man it doesn't get any better than this :ingo:

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    I've been on the Internet since it was opened to the public (about 1988 as I recall). I've yet to hear of anyone who got busted for having a CWP badge... except by other guys who carry a gun... it's like the 'safety, no safety' thing, you either get it or you don't.

Ever mistake an Off-Duty Cop for a OC'er? ... I have... it was the local Town Marshall.

Last edited:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Have you been around INGO lately? Train wrecks is what we do best. What did you think was going to happen when you posted pics of your CCW badge? I mean, it's like you posted this thread just so you could have Bragging Rights about your EDC. You know what... just Disregard whatever I have said in this thread. It's not worth it.

:cool:

Top Bottom