MY EDC Gear, with pics! What is your EDC gear?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    It would be cool to rock one of these

images

Or...one of these :whistle:
    2i8gjyd.jpg

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Security guards carry a badge, does that mean they are impersonating a police officer?
    Did you know that ANYONE can carry a badge for ANY REASON?

Crazy how this is a free country isn't it?? :rockwoot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I always carry one of these. Badges are awesome but I am just too lazy to hold one up until the police get there. Don't call me a hater! :D

images

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Security guards carry a badge, does that mean they are impersonating a police officer?
    Did you know that ANYONE can carry a badge for ANY REASON?

Crazy how this is a free country isn't it?? :rockwoot:

I'm sure that security guard badges are a part of a required uniform, not because the guy is a wannabe or mall ninja. Seriously, a badge isn't going to do anything that your pink piece of paper can't do. And free country? Sure it is. You can walk around with your pants around your knees and your 10" revolver shoved up your rectum. You can dress in tactical pants and vest with huge ATF letters on the back. You can even wear your helmet in public. Doesnt mean people won't point and laugh.

On second thought, maybe a badge CAN do something a pink piece of paper can't do. It can get you laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, called names, pointed at, and will generally classify you as a mall ninja.

CCW badges are for douches. Get rid of it, but keep carrying.

:popcorn:

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I'm sure that security guard badges are a part of a required uniform, not because the guy is a wannabe or mall ninja. Seriously, a badge isn't going to do anything that your pink piece of paper can't do. And free country? Sure it is. You can walk around with your pants around your knees and your 10" revolver shoved up your rectum. You can dress in tactical pants and vest with huge ATF letters on the back. You can even wear your helmet in public. Doesnt mean people won't point and laugh.

On second thought, maybe a badge CAN do something a pink piece of paper can't do. It can get you laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, called names, pointed at, and will generally classify you as a mall ninja.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I'd say get to some decent scenario training. Shay's scenario classes are great, but not the only choice. Get to a decent one that goes over what to actually do in the situation where you had to pull your gun. What to say (or actually to not say) to the police, what to say to 911, what to do when the police get there, what will happen when the police get there, how the next 3 days are likely to go, etc. That badge will only cause trouble. Please don't take advice from some cop who told a friend to get a badge. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Get some good training from a reputable trainer so you can fully stomp your friend's ass with logic and facts the next time he asks you where your fake carry badge is. Just imagine what you would say to a jury or judge when asked about that damn badge, and how that would help or hurt your justification for what you did. Call up a lawyer and ask if having a CCW badge would help you or hurt you.

TL;DR: Lose the badge, get training, think of the children.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Just curious what other people carry everyday, this is what i do!! :D

Post pics if you want to, i like pics ;)

picture.php

picture.php

I got the badge for personal reasons, long story. Short story a friend had to hold a guy at gun point when he was trying to rob my buddy, the police showed up and tackled and disarmed him because they "werent sure who the bad guy was" they suggested to him getting one of these badges to hold up so when the police arrived he could be holding it up so they know who the "good guy" is... That is why i bought one, to save myself from being tackled.

:popcorn: wait for it:popcorn:

Nice pic. Get rid of the badge.......seriously..........the trash.........anywhere but on you.:)

Second that...it is only asking for trouble when you don't need it. Getting tackled would be the least of your worries

Well thank you everyone for you r opinion and the :threadjack: i wont stop carrying the badge so please unless you are posting about your EDC keep your comments about the badge to your self. Thanks!

I'm stealing that pic in the OP for future reference as a learning tool of course...

Lesson learned here I think...

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Nice pic. Get rid of the badge.......seriously..........the trash.........anywhere but on you.:)
    I'm not trying to make you feel bad or make fun of you. It is simply a BAD choice to carry that badge. It will NOT help you. It will make you a target liability-wise. No one worth a darn will ever take you seriously carrying that thing. There is NO authority behind that badge and it can only lead you down very dark roads.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I'm not trying to make you feel bad or make fun of you. It is simply a BAD choice to carry that badge. It will NOT help you. It will make you a target liability-wise. No one worth a darn will ever take you seriously carrying that thing. There is NO authority behind that badge and it can only lead you down very dark roads.

Are you joking? Chicks DIG badges. And uniforms -- get a uniform.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    What I typically carry on my person, the only item I forgot to throw in the picture are my black, polarized Oakley GasCan sunglasses. I also wear a 5.11 belt.

Glock 17 (147gr Federal HSTs)
    Blackhawk! Serpa Holster
    Spare Magazine in Fobus Pouch
    SOG Trident Tanto
    Gerber Mini Fast Draw
    Quark 123^2 X Tactical (Deep carry clip, 17670 battery)
    Fox Wallet
    Michael Kors MK8161 Watch
    HTC Evo
    Orbit
    Chapstick
    Keys

430299_10150581727886851_507266850_9523217_932498830_n.jpg

Top Bottom