• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    lol funny you ask my father just asked me tonight also. Im staring at the form 1 now its still in the pistol form. Im what you call a precastinator. I planned to get it by july 1 but this little guy threw us in a loop hole
    e9ecf5e2.jpg
    he was born on tuesday. I need to get my butt in gear and get it done. Im still looking for an aimpoint micro in 2 moa on arf.com. So pretty much its a work in process. :D

I call party foul!!! You can't post a pic of a baby in an SBR thread :rolleyes:
    Evan he needs the ban squeegee!

Congrats though, on May 17th my oldest daughter gave us our first grandson! he's awesome!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks to MontereyC6 for dropping off his black AFG2.

I mounted it up and I've got to say-- I like it more than I remember liking my old AFG1.

I mounted it as far forward as the rail would allow. I also moved my Thorntail mount back a few slots. This puts the light lens right in line with the comp, so I'll have to test fire and see if its far enough out.

Doing this, however, put everything in a nice comfortable position that allows me to index my offhand thumb between my light and front sight.

Can't wait to shoot it.

2w1zhoj.jpg

2po5es2.jpg

2dbouo8.jpg

2ujm3dg.jpg

How much arm extension are you getting with the AFG mounted as such? Is your elbow still bent significantly, or are you fairly straight with the support arm?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    How much arm extension are you getting with the AFG mounted as such? Is your elbow still bent significantly, or are you fairly straight with the support arm?

All the way forward on a 10.5" barrel leaves me with some amount of elbow bend.

As part of a separate review I snapped a picture that should show just how much.

e2bce455.jpg

Top Bottom