• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dweezil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Fishers
    I haven't formulated a shopping list yet, but I will undoubtedly be buying cinnamon covered almonds as a peace offering for the wife:):

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I have never been. I am hoping to make it out this time. I plan on looking for good deals on some .22lr ammo and possibly a .223 rifle (reading a lot of good on the savage) and ammo.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I will pay my parking fee so I can get parked right next to the gangster apartments in the highest murder rate area in Indiana per 2 mile square.

I will use my dollar off coupon at the door and pay to much extra to get in. The cop will order me to remove my handgun and very roughly stuff a plastic wire tie down the barrel
    rendering me a human being and not the god that mr colt created.

I will look at all the tactical crap I don't really care for, The blow guns, rubber band guns, coins, fake pieces of space junk, overpriced used stuff, overpriced plastic stuff, Camo pants and shirts with bullet proof fabric, and the guys with raffle tickets the book on how to do this and that and other things I don't think should be at a gun show. No offense but that is stuff for a flea market not a gun show.

Walk quickly passed the un-showered. Quicker passed the guy in the purple dress and even quicker passed the $2.50 small cup of coffee at the corner of the show.

Talk to the glock doc about my night sights starting to fade out. Look very hard at the Johnson safe companies offerings, Jeff get ready, Everybody needs a bigger Johnson. Get my chamber flags at the INGO table. All good things that I love to do but should most likely do outside a gun show.

Look at the rest of the stuff that makes me drool or throw up. See what cheap crap so many of the gun makers are putting out this year and wish I could be transferred in time to the 1980's with a little bit of cash on hand.

Leave with my INGO chamber flags and most likely nothing else (They most likely will not have Winchester or CCI large magnum pistol primers) spending 3 to park 8 to get in maybe 9 and 12 dollars for 10 plastic flags. So in all reality I will spend 24 dollars on 10 plastic chamber flags or 2.40 each. The flags are great at a good price not putting down the flags.

I will again forget to bring in a pair of snips to cut the wire tie off the end of my pistol making me a walking target in the parking lot. Walk to the car and hope the windows are not bashed out and look over my shoulder for the thugs and people wearing black hoodie jackets in 90 degree weather.

Wave my flags at the parking lot people that took my money told me where to park and then do nothing to account for my safe passage into or out of show or my car while there.

Stop at white castle for a cup of coffee under a dollar.

Most importantly I will get to spend time with fellow gun nuts and share some quality time talking to people like me at the show who pay money to get in and wade through the people to find high prices and hassles. leave happy yet a little disturbed,

Get home and the wife will be please another gun is not in my hands but will ask how much I spent of the 10 little plastic flags. When I say 24 dollars she will be off to wal mart and the wal mart battle will start all over again. (She says "I don't know why he goes to that show and never buy's anything and spends so much money to get in and park and then has me buy ammo every-time I go to wal mart.") I will just smile. I know wal mar t is evil just convincing the wife.

End of rant and sarcasm.

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    I think I will take a pass this time.Trying to find an old bottle vending machine and a pinball machine for the apartment I am moving to next month.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I'll be looking for,

A Raven holster for my G17
    Federal HST 9mm +P
    A 1907 sling for one of my Garands
    The INGO table to get some swag and re-up my site supportership.
    Rack grade Garands going for collector grade prices.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ill have an 870 for sale at my table.

How much?

I will pay my parking fee so I can get parked right next to the gangster apartments in the highest murder rate area in Indiana per 2 mile square.

I will use my dollar off coupon at the door and pay to much extra to get in. The cop will order me to remove my handgun and very roughly stuff a plastic wire tie down the barrel
    rendering me a human being and not the god that mr colt created.

I will look at all the tactical crap I don't really care for, The blow guns, rubber band guns, coins, fake pieces of space junk, overpriced used stuff, overpriced plastic stuff, Camo pants and shirts with bullet proof fabric, and the guys with raffle tickets the book on how to do this and that and other things I don't think should be at a gun show. No offense but that is stuff for a flea market not a gun show.

Walk quickly passed the un-showered. Quicker passed the guy in the purple dress and even quicker passed the $2.50 small cup of coffee at the corner of the show.

Talk to the glock doc about my night sights starting to fade out. Look very hard at the Johnson safe companies offerings, Jeff get ready, Everybody needs a bigger Johnson. Get my chamber flags at the INGO table. All good things that I love to do but should most likely do outside a gun show.

Look at the rest of the stuff that makes me drool or throw up. See what cheap crap so many of the gun makers are putting out this year and wish I could be transferred in time to the 1980's with a little bit of cash on hand.

Leave with my INGO chamber flags and most likely nothing else (They most likely will not have Winchester or CCI large magnum pistol primers) spending 3 to park 8 to get in maybe 9 and 12 dollars for 10 plastic flags. So in all reality I will spend 24 dollars on 10 plastic chamber flags or 2.40 each. The flags are great at a good price not putting down the flags.

I will again forget to bring in a pair of snips to cut the wire tie off the end of my pistol making me a walking target in the parking lot. Walk to the car and hope the windows are not bashed out and look over my shoulder for the thugs and people wearing black hoodie jackets in 90 degree weather.

Wave my flags at the parking lot people that took my money told me where to park and then do nothing to account for my safe passage into or out of show or my car while there.

Stop at white castle for a cup of coffee under a dollar.

Most importantly I will get to spend time with fellow gun nuts and share some quality time talking to people like me at the show who pay money to get in and wade through the people to find high prices and hassles. leave happy yet a little disturbed,

Get home and the wife will be please another gun is not in my hands but will ask how much I spent of the 10 little plastic flags. When I say 24 dollars she will be off to wal mart and the wal mart battle will start all over again. (She says "I don't know why he goes to that show and never buy's anything and spends so much money to get in and park and then has me buy ammo every-time I go to wal mart.") I will just smile. I know wal mar t is evil just convincing the wife.

End of rant and sarcasm.

He described it perfectly! :yesway:

Top Bottom