• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johenz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Indianapols, IN
    Shopping for a 1911 to replace the Glock 23 I'm selling to my boy. Para GI Expert, RIA Government, or Springfield GI.
    A holster for said 1911.
    Mag holder
    Ammo.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    You give me your M&P9 and I will give you Dad's G22.

You give that G22 to Que, who will give you his M&P45.

Ok? :D

I am going to put this as nice as i can......NO!

I never said I was getting rid of the M&P9, it needs a big brother and the M&P45 will fit that bill!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I never said I was getting rid of the M&P9, it needs a big brother and the M&P45 will fit that bill!

I shot Nick's the other day. If I ever went .45 I would hands-down go with the M&P. I couldn't detect any size difference in the frames (vs the 9), and even the recoil didn't seem any different. It was weird. :n00b:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I shot Nick's the other day. If I ever went .45 I would hands-down go with the M&P. I couldn't detect any size difference in the frames (vs the 9), and even the recoil didn't seem any different. It was weird. :n00b:

I need a new truck gun so I figured a M&P45 would work good. The grip on the M&P45 is great compared to all the others (non-1911).

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have to unload a bunch of extraneous pistols that I have to sell as I am out of room in the safes.

Mostly odds and ends, grips, need more M16 sight adjustment tools, cleaning stuff, etc.

I need more guns like I need more holes in my head.:D

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I'm also in the market for a J-frame
    would like to see it come with crimson trace grips too

I recently handled one of the new S&W Bodyguards with the poly frame and built in laser. I am not a fan of the laser...wish the offered the gun with out it at a lower price but I did like the feel of the gun as well as the ambi cylinder release. Trigger was pretty good as well.

I will not be attending however...just hate the crowds there too much.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Didn't you just get yourself into "trouble" for spending? hehe

Also, word to the wise: If you want a Raven Holster made for you while you wait, you'll have to be amongst the first in line to get into the show; then make a Bee-line straight to their booth. Be prepared to pay a "convenience fee" to have it made while you wait. Be SURE you tell them that you're an INGO member/Site Supporter. I think they're still giving 10%; that basically cuts out the convenience fee.

I might TRY to attend on Sunday this go-round, but not sure. Saturday is out for sure due to a long-awaited get-together with several college friends.

-J-

Shhhhhhhhh! :laugh: I'm only getting what I will use and there will not be anything around that is "not being used."

I'm in my last year of law school and I've learned well! :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Not a whole lot. New INGO hat, some ammo and mags. Maybe try to sell my SKS and possibly my CZ-52 if I try to sell them here and it doesn't work. If I do get those sold I'm gonna look for one of a few things, .357 mag lever action rifle, Romanian PSL, Marlin Camp 45 (I know its a long shot), or who knows what else, lol.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    After the fair next week (to see Jeff Dunham), timing chain and parts in one truck, needing a new cell phone and recharge the AC in another truck... visiting the 1500 probably isn't a good idea!

Top Bottom