• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Hoping to go and find good deals on pair of used Ruger/Taurus 9mm and .45s.
    Plus probably buy more "pre-owned"mags for my AR, 1911 and M9.
    Taking a fellow Guardsman with me for his first experience w/Gunshows.
    He's originally from Chicago.

ChaoticMunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    MSG2 - Lawrence, IN
    Friends and I will be hitting it up on Friday. Two of them are wanting to get their first gun and just browse to see what's out there and what they might like. I might look for an 870, but probably won't buy unless the price is good. Might look for some stuff for my Glock 22, though.

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    I keep getting this message

Hello jonkertb, Is your keyboard jammed? Hope to hear from you soon!p

keyboard is fine, thanks for thinking of me :>)....I just got nothing to say other than I'll probably be at the 1500 looking for pistol caliber lever action of some sort....maybe an assisted opening knife of some sort....and what might catch my eye and cause a heart rate increase and I promise it won't be something dressed in purple LOL
    tom

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Not really sure what I'm going to buy, maybe another Matech BUIS as a backup to a backup if I can find one cheap. Or a pair of night sights for my cz-75b. :P

Prolly not going to spend much and save to buy a Casio Exilim EX-FH25.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am really getting pumped about the 1500. I wasn't able to attend the last one, so I'm trying to make sure I get focussed. I have been trying to prioritize what I'm purchasing at the show and I have limited my list to the following:

Knives- Zero Tolerance ZT0301 and Kershaw Speed Bump
    Guns(s) - [STRIKE]G22 and [/STRIKE] Threaded 9mm drop-in barrel for G22; S&W 442 Airweight .38 (possible)
    Holster - Raven holster for G23
    Other - Light for G22 , INGO sticker and velcro patch, Glock magazines (9mm & .40)
    Possible - [STRIKE]Trade/sell full-size M&P .45[/STRIKE]; shotgun pistol grip

I've already renewed my NRA dues, so I guess I can also take care of my INGO supporter fee. So, what are your plans?

I guess I could use some ammo cans and I will get a paracord bracelet from Tyler.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I hear there is a super cool dood that sells AR500 targets......:cool:

I heard that he really wasnt that super cool but nobody is willing to crush his spirit since he is a special little guy! :laugh:

Oh, my shopping list is down to just the ZT now. M&P45 soon to be acquired! :D

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I heard that he really wasnt that super cool but nobody is willing to crush his spirit since he is a special little guy! :laugh:

Oh, my shopping list is down to just the ZT now. M&P45 soon to be acquired! :D

Thanks for telling Nick to get your targets at FNS, btw.....I'll bring them to the show unless you need them sooner.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    All I know is that there will be too supercool dudes hanging out at the MCFG table from 3-6 pm, right QUE

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I wont be able to go Saturday I am helping a friend move. And Sunday In going to Cabelas Waterfowl Fest. Id like to go tho Its been a while since the last one. Guess I'll just have to wait for the one in October.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I wont be able to go Saturday I am helping a friend move. And Sunday In going to Cabelas Waterfowl Fest. Id like to go tho Its been a while since the last one. Guess I'll just have to wait for the one in October.

*cough* Friday *cough*

Top Bottom