• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Some American Muslims are responding in the way that I think most people here would encourage...

[video=youtube;a0sLWumtvis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sLWumtvis&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Some American Muslims are responding in the way that I think most people here would encourage...

[video=youtube;a0sLWumtvis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sLWumtvis&feature=youtu.be[/video]

First off, thanks for sharing that!

A lot of American Muslims would, and are responding in the same way. Unfortunately, it doesn't get the media coverage. Part of the problem is that there are way too many people that don't want to even hear what Muslims have to say because the group as a whole are "bad". I have heard so many times and places (including here) that Islam teaches hate and violence so the whole group is filled (or at least a majority) of extremist. This is simply just not true. I can say confidently anyone who makes that determination is simply uneducated about the religion and/or has no real world experience with American Muslims. When I have said this in the past, it's typically met with "I read on this website (insert fact here)" or "I know lots of Muslims". I can tell you that I personally know hundreds (not an exaggeration) of Muslims and not one would call for or condone terrorist acts or violence against others. Unfortunately all races and religions have bad people in it, some more than others.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I do not trust anyone who follows Islam. I have associates and co-workers who I get along with well, however; I would not depend on or trust anyone who follows Islam when the SHF. We see this happening right before our eyes, as we spot here; in our own government. US Reps are opening lying to the people even after making bold statements, they deny their intent; yet it continues.

Articulation of taqiyya

According to the authoritative Arabic text, Al-Taqiyya Fi Al-Islam: "Taqiyya [deception] is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it. We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream...Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era.

"
    The primary Quranic verse sanctioning deception with respect to non-Muslims states: "Let believers not take for friends and allies infidels instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with Allah – unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions." (Quran 3:28; see also 2:173; 2:185; 4:29; 22:78; 40:28.)Al-Tabari's (838-923 AD) Tafsir, or Quranic exegeses, is essentially a standard reference in the entire Muslim world.

Regarding 3:28, he wrote: "If you [Muslims] are under their [infidels'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them, with your tongue, while harbouring inner animosity for them... Allah has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels in place of believers – except when infidels are above them [in authority].

In such a scenario, let them act friendly towards them."
    Regarding 3:28, the Islamic scholar Ibn Kathir (1301-1373) wrote: "Whoever at any time or place fears their [infidels'] evil, may protect himself through outward show."As proof of this, he quotes Muhammad's companions. Abu Darda said: "Let us smile to the face of some people while our hearts curse them."

Al-Hassan said: "Doing taqiyya is acceptable till the day of judgment [in perpetuity]."
    Other prominent ulema, such as al- Qurtubi , al-Razi, and al-Arabi have extended taqiyya to cover deeds. Muslims can behave like infidels – from bowing down and worshipping idols and crosses to even exposing fellow Muslims' "weak spots" to the infidel enemy – anything short of actually killing a fellow Muslim.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I think it all goes together. How they were killed, why they were killed, what the killer was thinking, was it random or just pure evil, what are the responses from all viewers, how Trump is being blamed, gun ban in the USA from this evil act in another country, people turning over their guns voluntarily......

It all goes together and affects us all in some way.

I might add these other practices we should be familiar with:"tawriya", "kitman" and"muruna"

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's always fun when someone tries to teach us about the REAL beliefs of all of a group of people. I'm sure prejudice and bigotry play no part in those views.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just an observation on the egging situation.

Left is praising the egger, and digging into the egged guy's history to make sure everyone sees him as double-plus bad.

Imagine if the ideologies were flipped, though.

There would be calls to execute the egger.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So, then. Only the people who hold the beliefs can tell us what their beliefs really are? I'm sure prevarication and propaganda play no part in that summarization

View attachment 75749
    Pretty much. I'm sure some have some great insight into other people's souls though that allows them to know what a person really thinks. And that is easily extrapolated to more than 1 billion people, because obviously they all believe whatever is being attributed to that group. Isn't it obvious that all Muslims hold the same exact beliefs, all Christians hold the same exact beliefs, all atheists hold the same exact beliefs, etc. :rolleyes:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just an observation on the egging situation.

Left is praising the egger, and digging into the egged guy's history to make sure everyone sees him as double-plus bad.

Imagine if the ideologies were flipped, though.

There would be calls to execute the egger.

Capture.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Pretty much. I'm sure some have some great insight into other people's souls though that allows them to know what a person really thinks. And that is easily extrapolated to more than 1 billion people, because obviously they all believe whatever is being attributed to that group. Isn't it obvious that all Muslims hold the same exact beliefs, all Christians hold the same exact beliefs, all atheists hold the same exact beliefs, etc. :rolleyes:

The instruction manual should be a pretty good clue as to the basic beliefs of anyone who adheres to a particular religion. If not, what's the point?

Top Bottom