• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Sounds like the NZ government is scared that people will draw their own conclusions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah and so are some of the usual left wing loon politicians like Blumenthal and MSM hack media pundits.

https://newsblaze.com/usnews/politics/far-left-media-blame-nra-trump-for-massacre_149816/

I thought he had mentioned (maybe in his manifesto, or maybe on his social media) that he held many of the same views as Anders Breivik, that Norwegian guy that killed 77 people (8 with a car bomb, then 69 attending a youth camp) in Norway back in 2011. I think I read that he had been in contact with some of Breivik's supporters as well.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh and Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is a ****. :xmad:

I just saw her reaction to this. Sounds like she had her "change" for the gun laws already prepared. Very similar to Feinstein waiting for the next shooting to file her prepared papers.

I also read that Ardern says the guns were modified? :dunno:
    I saw nothing modified other that some little girl was allowed to draw all over them.

Red dot on the AK? Shoulder thingy that goes up?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That’s crazy. I’m seeing a lot of media (left leaning) saying people should not watch the videos or read the manifesto. I guess they think it will create more extremists. I think if they trying to bury it will create more extremists.

Pretty much from Alan Berg and McVeigh onward, the whole WS uprising thing has seemed like the Stand Alone Complex story line

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If true, the only thing he is guilty of is poor timing. It's absolutely fact, everything he said.
    Bull****. Saying immigration is the cause of ****ed up ideologues shooting the immigrants is tacit justification of doing so. The fault is squarely on the ****ed up ideologues who commit such atrocities against an inherent right to exist. No one else is to blame.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    As usual, Matt Christianson comes at this with a matter of fact, logical approach regarding the rightto self-defense. I don't know how anyone could simply dismiss this thinking or even argue against it. The hard core gun control crowd will of course, but this might get those on the fence to start thinking more openly and logically.

[video=youtube_share;gotXMdu7ybI]http://youtu.be/gotXMdu7ybI[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bull****. Saying immigration is the cause of ****ed up ideologues shooting the immigrants is tacit justification of doing so. The fault is squarely on the ****ed up ideologues who commit such atrocities against an inherent right to exist. No one else is to blame.

Well said and this :poop: sets my hair on fire. The idiotic twisting of facts to fit Bravo Sierra agendas.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is there more news about the person who supposedly used a firearm against the killer at the second mosque?

I haven't seen much about that.Was it a passerby, security guard, someone from the mosque... ? :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is there more news about the person who supposedly used a firearm against the killer at the second mosque?

I haven't seen much about that.Was it a passerby, security guard, someone from the mosque... ? :dunno:

They interviewed him on TV this morning. He was a member of the mosque, but he picked up the empty gun that the gunman had dropped and started chasing him with it. He said he did not shoot (obviously with an empty gun). Apparently just his action was enough to get the gunman to flee the scene.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They interviewed him on TV this morning. He was a member of the mosque, but he picked up the empty gun that the gunman had dropped and started chasing him with it. He said he did not shoot (obviously with an empty gun). Apparently just his action was enough to get the gunman to flee the scene.

Evil doesn't go looking for armed resistance.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Ok, that makes more sense.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

DD: what channel/network?

Top Bottom