• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This massacre wasn’t about “fighting back” or “good people getting their backs up”. It was an act of cowardice and sinking to the level of those we despise most. Killing of innocents in their place of worship has no place in any civilized society.

I didn't say it was. I'd more expect a well programmed person than a person or persons fighting back because of being pushed over the edge. Time will time as information seeps out beyond the censors. What comes out will likely be a confusing mixture of conflicting data to be construed as desired. Oh, and yeah, legislation will be sitting in the file cabinet waiting for the justification.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My thoughts were simply golly gee whiz why did it take so long!
    The answer of course is that nice people in cultures based on Christian values are generally slow to start fighting back. When they do get their backs up you'd best find another place to anger people but until then you'll think you're just the cats meow. So is this the good people finally getting their backs up? Probably not. But stay tuned for more to come.

I not sure you're saying what I think you're saying, but if you are, it's unsettling. So for clarity, I'll ask. Given the topic being discussed, how does it relate to persons who were raised in cultures with "Christian values," and further, how does that relate to "fighting back?" On the surface, it appears (at least to me), that "fighting back," are those who identify with "Christian Values," massacring innocents, because of belief about the incompatibility of another non-Christian culture, with a tad bit of xenophobia sprinkled on top, despite us being unaware if the persons being harmed are actual immigrants, or native born persons.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That is one evil son of a *****.

Always be prepared.... when push comes to shove, your well being is your individual responsibility. The first responder is YOU, not the folks that show up later.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I do as well, but after watching that video it makes me feel underarmed...

Watching that video, and reading about other high volume shootings, always gives me pause about carrying my Shield .45. I really like .45 ACP, and love that little Shield, but if this type of SHTF happens where I happen to be, I'd much rather have a higher capacity pistol. I find myself toting my Sig P365 or M&P 9 2.0 Compact more and more these days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Watching that video, and reading about other high volume shootings, always gives me pause about carrying my Shield .45. I really like .45 ACP, and love that little Shield, but if this type of SHTF happens where I happen to be, I'd much rather have a higher capacity pistol. I find myself toting my Sig P365 or M&P 9 2.0 Compact more and more these days.

I am leaning towards higher capacity as well. But man I love .45 ACP. My CZ 97 has 12 round mags but that gun is a beast to pack.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Media saying he's making a white power sign in court (circle game, OK sign)

He's still manipulating the media to do what he wants, even while cuffed and surrounded by cops.

Holy **** some outlets are blurring his hand.

****ing stupid.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Professional help..........my arse. Most mass shooters have been helped.

I think society not forcing proper behavior is the problem.
    Too many think a class or a pill will fix things.
    Nobody wants to address the problems directly.
    Even after some crazy kills a bunch of people...............today's liberal BS society still won't address the problem.
    My guess is that the shooter was a horses arse since little.

I have to agree with this. I'm tired of the "mental health" argument. Hate is not a mental illness. There is no amount of cuddles or feels or antidepressants will fix these *******s. The remedy is a bullet.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Media saying he's making a white power sign in court (circle game, OK sign)

He's still manipulating the media to do what he wants, even while cuffed and surrounded by cops.

Holy **** some outlets are blurring his hand.

****ing stupid.

So now somehow they think this innocent circle game, that's been around since the 80s at least, is a racist sign.
    Why not. :ugh:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh and Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is a ****. :xmad:

I just saw her reaction to this. Sounds like she had her "change" for the gun laws already prepared. Very similar to Feinstein waiting for the next shooting to file her prepared papers.

I also read that Ardern says the guns were modified? :dunno:
    I saw nothing modified other that some little girl was allowed to draw all over them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have to agree with this. I'm tired of the "mental health" argument. Hate is not a mental illness. There is no amount of cuddles or feels or antidepressants will fix these *******s. The remedy is a bullet.

This guy wasn’t mentally ill. It’s a mistake though to say they all have the same mental status. Some of them clearly did have mental issues. With this guy, he’s blinded by ideology. He’s taken the us/them mentality to the furthest extreme, to the point where he’s eager to kill “them”.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    New Zealand police says people in possession of the Christchurch massacre video(s) could face up to 10 years in prison.
    That’s crazy. I’m seeing a lot of media (left leaning) saying people should not watch the videos or read the manifesto. I guess they think it will create more extremists. I think if they trying to bury it will create more extremists.

Top Bottom