• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The “swarm” technique the brave passengers on United Flight 93 used to defeat their hijacker is applicable to situations like this as well... in the absence of an armed good guy, the thing to do is FIGHT! with every ounce of your being. The cowardly little prick may have shot several, maybe even half of what he did but eventually would have been stopped. Not trying to sound anti-gun here; I’d much rather have seen HIS brains splattered all over that green carpet by a GGWAG but for Christ’s (or whatever you believe in’s) sake, FIGHT, DAMNIT! Don’t die without a FIGHT!

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I think that was all his Killer play list.

Jesus, he has bad taste in music! Has to be an 8 chan guy, based on the last song in the video.

It seemed like he did not take a shot at some people standing on the sidewalk as he made the u-turn into the parking lot?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's called "remove kebab", and it's another meme.

That's why this is such a complex incident. Most of the world don't know any of the references he made.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    THOUGHT, WORD & DEED.

You get a stupid thought in your head...
    You speak of this to others, in this case, like minded people with a head full of worms & acid,
    Then you do the deed.

THOUGHT, WORD & DEED.

If these thoughts of classifying a particular race, religion, social class as 'Animals' is running though your head, then you have issues and need professional help IMMEDIATELY.

If you know someone that's constantly ranting about people as sub-human, then YOU NEED TO TELL SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY!

The issue with this guy was he 'Lived' mostly on the internet, in the synthetic, on-line world where he could hide...
    Since he thought he needed to hide, he KNEW he was wrong, same with anyone that needs to wear a mask (KKK or ANTIFA).
    If you need to hide behind the internet to locate people this crazy then you KNOW you are wrong, like NAZIs.

It's not the firearms that form intent to commit murder, but the firearms make it a whole lot easier for 'Crazy' to commit murder...
    And this will probably put New Zealand on the same track as Australia in regards to firearms.

When you read these stupid, hateful, fear driven thoughts as WORDS, SPEAK UP!
    Point out the core, fundamental flaws & inaccuracy, outright propaganda lies being passed around.

All it takes for 'Evil' to prevail is good men doing nothing. Don't do NOTHING!

----------

I may be a crippled 60 year old, but I WILL defend the Constitution which grants the right to religion.
    I belong to no religion but if needed I would patrol & stand watch so others CAN practice their religion.
    I did it for 16 years as an active duty US Marine, and my oath to the Constitution didn't go away when I became inactive...

That's a Church, Synagogue, Mosque or whatever, same as I would a school or other public gathering point.
    And old man & 'Obsolete' SR25 or AR15 *Might* be another victim, but it also might be the difference...

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My thing is how come no one else had a gun.

Simple. The government keeps people unarmed and helpless. The NZ AG has already declared there will be a blanket ban of semi-auto firearms in retaliation. Keep people defenseless, tragedies happen, use tragedies to make people more defenseless and concentrate government power further. The gun grabber cycle.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    His gun skills were way below sub par.

I just cant get over the calmness. If youre killing im assuming theres going to be emotion and hate will be shown. This is just nuts.

Below par based on what? I haven't heard if he had any military training in his past, but I have to think that if he had we'd all know it by now.... so I'm working under the assumption that he had not. From that position I see a civilian that trained/practiced on his own to gain enough proficiency to perform multiple mag changes and clear (at least) one malfunction with an AR. He had more issues with his pump shotgun(s) which are, arguably, less difficult to operate when they're ditched instead of reloading.

While he did appear to be calm in an eerie sociopathic way, I think his dropping of multiple full AR mags and his inability to keep track of the status of his pump shotgun(s) points to his feelings of stress, which is evidenced by his weapons handling proficiency deteriorating as his spree progressed. He also neglected any room off the main hallway if the door was closed, though it's possible that he knew there were no targets behind them (had he rehearsed/walked the ground?).

So from a dispassionate look at his horribly misguided actions, I'd argue that he started out efficiently, and his efficiency (thankfully) dropped as stress built. This is especially true if it turns out that he was also the shooter at the 2nd mosque as you would think that efficiency would increase with experience, but it didn't. I think that the lack of increased efficiency is the result of increased stress overriding increased experience.

In short, I think his weapons handling was better than a vast majority of firearm owners and that stress caused the deleterious effects on his handling the longer the crime progressed. I've seen many people, under zero stress, take much longer to clear a malfunction. I would develop this theory at trial against his defense teams claim of insanity/diminished capacity... he deserves the max under NZ law, whatever that is.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    THOUGHT, WORD & DEED.

You get a stupid thought in your head...
    You speak of this to others, in this case, like minded people with a head full of worms & acid,
    Then you do the deed.

THOUGHT, WORD & DEED.

If these thoughts of classifying a particular race, religion, social class as 'Animals' is running though your head, then you have issues and need professional help IMMEDIATELY.

If you know someone that's constantly ranting about people as sub-human, then YOU NEED TO TELL SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY!

The issue with this guy was he 'Lived' mostly on the internet, in the synthetic, on-line world where he could hide...
    Since he thought he needed to hide, he KNEW he was wrong, same with anyone that needs to wear a mask (KKK or ANTIFA).
    If you need to hide behind the internet to locate people this crazy then you KNOW you are wrong, like NAZIs.

It's not the firearms that form intent to commit murder, but the firearms make it a whole lot easier for 'Crazy' to commit murder...
    And this will probably put New Zealand on the same track as Australia in regards to firearms.

When you read these stupid, hateful, fear driven thoughts as WORDS, SPEAK UP!
    Point out the core, fundamental flaws & inaccuracy, outright propaganda lies being passed around.

All it takes for 'Evil' to prevail is good men doing nothing. Don't do NOTHING!

----------

I may be a crippled 60 year old, but I WILL defend the Constitution which grants the right to religion.
    I belong to no religion but if needed I would patrol & stand watch so others CAN practice their religion.
    I did it for 16 years as an active duty US Marine, and my oath to the Constitution didn't go away when I became inactive...

That's a Church, Synagogue, Mosque or whatever, same as I would a school or other public gathering point.
    And old man & 'Obsolete' SR25 or AR15 *Might* be another victim, but it also might be the difference...

Professional help..........my arse. Most mass shooters have been helped.

I think society not forcing proper behavior is the problem.
    Too many think a class or a pill will fix things.
    Nobody wants to address the problems directly.
    Even after some crazy kills a bunch of people...............today's liberal BS society still won't address the problem.
    My guess is that the shooter was a horses arse since little.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Asking for the thought police might make you feel good now, but when McD's F's up your order for the 10th time and you go on a rant.............you might just disappear,
    Be careful what you wish for.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think people should be free to hate whoever they want. Thankfully so does our constitution.
    There is a HUGE difference between someone hating someone or a group for whatever the reason, and going and murdering people.
    HUGE ****ing difference.
    Im not a fan of the thought police either but thats another way the left trys to control people to have ultimate power. Then when they have the power and the guns the LEFT will be the ones killing people like the nazis did.
    Won't be the right.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    As for the shooters abilities........

He appeared to me to be somebody that wasn't a klutz.
    His calm during the shoot...........that's just part of the crazy.

I saw nothing that suggested training or competence.
    Just a gamer that swapped mags a few times in his bedroom and spent a day at the range.

Poor folks at the mosque...........fish in a barrel.

I think the shooter had the drive, more than any skill.
    Thankfully somebody acted and stopped the carnage at 2nd mosque.

Respect for the dude at the first mosque that tried.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Holy ****... watch at your own risk:

Edit: Facebook removed link. The video is out there for those who want to see it.

The big take away for me other than the pure viciousness of this individual was how unfettered the act was. This is what happens in a country that is largely disarmed. Where were the police, where were the armed citizens? This could have easily been cut short had someone armed been around to stop him.

Where is the video?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's called "remove kebab", and it's another meme.

That's why this is such a complex incident. Most of the world don't know any of the references he made.

What's your take on the obscure inclusions? Dog whistling to the like minded or complexity included to ensure it is topic A for as long as possible, dissected over and over in great detail in a search for meaning?

The meaning that so few ever seem to derive is that evil exists

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Asking for the thought police might make you feel good now, but when McD's F's up your order for the 10th time and you go on a rant.............you might just disappear,
    Be careful what you wish for.

This begs the question, If McBurger screws up your order 10 times in a row, why do you go back to McBurger?

I would think it was so you could rant about the service since you already KNOW they are going to screw it up.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Don’t think the guy was rushing him, he was already past the shooters 6:00 with his right shoulder and was turned headed down the hallway when he came into camera view. He had the only chance and would have had a chance for a perfect blind side tackle.

Top Bottom