• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dont. FBI has said in previous interviews they didnt believe the person was lying to them or intentionaly trying to deceive them but "special" prosecutors charged and sometimes got convictions anyways.
    I think its all about adding to their list of names and they dont care about the pile of innocent bodies left in their path.
    I was raised to always respect and obey the law and the police and have always done my damndest to do it but the older and more aware I become the more and more I despise government prosecutors.
    There are some that still seem to operate with integrity. Sadly the ones that dont are sought out by politicians for their hit teams
    It is to fet them on something so that they can leverage that to get them to say things they might otherwise be unlikely to say. Ask them questions you already know the answers to, and when they lie, if you can’t get them on anything else, you got perjury to leverage.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It is to fet them on something so that they can leverage that to get them to say things they might otherwise be unlikely to say. Ask them questions you already know the answers to, and when they lie, if you can’t get them on anything else, you got perjury to leverage.
    Welll yeah that too. What happened to pleading the 5th? Or I cant recall? Worked well for one **** (rymes with blunt) named hillary

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [FONT=&quot]"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" arose as part of a quotation by the expansively named and impressively hirsute John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton,
    lord-acton.jpg
    first Baron Acton(1834–1902). The historian and moralist, who was otherwise known simply as Lord Acton, expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:[/FONT]

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Welll yeah that too. What happened to pleading the 5th? Or I cant recall? Worked well for one **** (rymes with blunt) named hillary
    Arrogant fools say foolish stuff.

“Did you talk about wikileaks?”

“No.”

WTF? Now why would they ask that question? Did he seriously think they didn’t already know the answer? It’s not a question you can seriously say you don’t know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [FONT=&amp]"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" arose as part of a quotation by the expansively named and impressively hirsute John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton,
    lord-acton.jpg
    first Baron Acton(1834–1902). The historian and moralist, who was otherwise known simply as Lord Acton, expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:[/FONT]
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."
    Yep.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How's the banjo restoration going brother????

What started as a simple project has now expanded to the acquisition of several acoustic guitars, a Telecaster, keyboards and all the accoutrements necessary for a modern day home studio. The learning curve on the recording and mixing has been steep but fun. And it's the primary reason I haven't had time to disabuse Bug or Jamil of some of their more spurious assertions. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What started as a simple project has now expanded to the acquisition of several acoustic guitars, a Telecaster, keyboards and all the accoutrements necessary for a modern day home studio. The learning curve on the recording and mixing has been steep but fun. And it's the primary reason I haven't had time to disabuse Bug or Jamil of some of their more spurious assertions. :)

I need some sampling...:)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Really? He forgot the other side of the isle.
    I want special prosecutors to start investigating congressmen and senators with this much unbiased (ha) dedication.
    Thats an investigation that would yield some great convictions. The mueller investigation was a joke.
    Most of those people while guilty were just gone after to try and get to trump. Why wasn't hillary indicted? She sure as **** still should be!!

Yeah im sure the democrats who abuse the electorial process as their platform are just shaking in their boots. They has this thing rigged and a backup plan just on the off chance trump did get elected. A lot of people should be in prison for treason but instead theyll work as paid commentators for fox news, run other democrat campaigns, and stay in office or in the government. Traitors.

This sounds suspiciously like the guy owning up to his wife that he got the clap, but it isn't as bad as Marvin down the street that got the pox and warts. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah. Good. I won’t take it personally then that you haven’t.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The probable cause, I thought, was the dossier. Which turned out to be a fraud.

Yes, it stood as the probable cause, fraudulent as it was, to investigate Trump for illegal campaign dealings with the Russians. First, that is NOT probable cause to investigate anyone with any connection to Trump for anything and everything, and further, once it became known that the dossier was a fraud, anything gathered using it as probable cause should have been thrown out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" arose as part of a quotation by the expansively named and impressively hirsute John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton,
    lord-acton.jpg
    first Baron Acton(1834–1902). The historian and moralist, who was otherwise known simply as Lord Acton, expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:

You forgot an "e" in that name.

:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, it stood as the probable cause, fraudulent as it was, to investigate Trump for illegal campaign dealings with the Russians. First, that is NOT probable cause to investigate anyone with any connection to Trump for anything and everything, and further, once it became known that the dossier was a fraud, anything gathered using it as probable cause should have been thrown out.
    Yep.

Top Bottom