• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Thanks. In the spirit of continuous improvement, I've re-evaluated my long-held position as a democrat and decided that the democratic party has left me. Thus, having nothing nice to say about either party at this point, I didn't really have much to say. :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thanks. In the spirit of continuous improvement, I've re-evaluated my long-held position as a democrat and decided that the democratic party has left me. Thus, having nothing nice to say about either party at this point, I didn't really have much to say. :)
    Did princraft help you to see the light by keeping it on for you? ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    0.0 indictments related to russian collusion

nothingburgerw-1024x576.jpeg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Mueller got indictments and/or guilty pleas from 34 individuals and 3 companies. 6 of them are former Trump advisors on their way to prison (5 for sure, one maybe). Mueller kept the focus of the investigation "tight" and didn't wander into the "I can investigate anything I want to investigate"-technique used by Kenneth Starr.

Bad things were done by people who thought themselves outside the law. They got caught and they'll go to prison. In my mind, that's a successful investigation.

It also puts people on BOTH sides of the aisle on notice that manipulation of the electoral process is not without risk.

I really don't care how either side spins it. Mueller did a fairly good job and maintained high standards doing so.
    Really? He forgot the other side of the isle.
    I want special prosecutors to start investigating congressmen and senators with this much unbiased (ha) dedication.
    Thats an investigation that would yield some great convictions. The mueller investigation was a joke.
    Most of those people while guilty were just gone after to try and get to trump. Why wasn't hillary indicted? She sure as **** still should be!!

Yeah im sure the democrats who abuse the electorial process as their platform are just shaking in their boots. They has this thing rigged and a backup plan just on the off chance trump did get elected. A lot of people should be in prison for treason but instead theyll work as paid commentators for fox news, run other democrat campaigns, and stay in office or in the government. Traitors.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    If Trump’s name and the sham dossier weren’t involved there would have been no investigation. It was not about “Russian meddling” despite figleaf clauses tossed in after the main objective. Not a single American was indicted for anything resembling “collusion” and the ones that were never would have been investigated if not for being connected to Trump.

The only Case that actually alleged “Russian meddling” was lodged against people who were conveniently beyond the reach of US law. When one of the indicted companies called his bluff and showed up in court the special counsel had to backpedal and seek a delay, and conveniently the case has dragged on past the end of the special counsel‘s efforts. I predict it will quietly disappear in the next few months.

Now a special counsel to investigate why the justice Department and the FBI and other agencies used that dossier — a dossier put together with the help of foreign agents— to move against government officials And if they violated US law in the process… That would be an interesting pursuit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They'll never give up until Trump is gone one way or the other. I heard someone state that the end of Mueller's investigation is just the beginning.
    That’s basically the thesis of the linked article.

I don’t think they actually want Trump gone. He’s a cash cow. They need a villain. They want to stoke the outrage. Clicks are cash. The kinds of stories people share on social media are puppies/kittens, sports, and outrage. Outrage outpaces even puppies. They’ve made Trump king of outrage. The foot soldier “journalists” writing the outrage clickbait are activists and they likely do want Trump removed from office. But I doubt the execs want that at all.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If Trump’s name and the sham dossier weren’t involved there would have been no investigation. It was not about “Russian meddling” despite figleaf clauses tossed in after the main objective. Not a single American was indicted for anything resembling “collusion” and the ones that were never would have been investigated if not for being connected to Trump.

The only Case that actually alleged “Russian meddling” was lodged against people who were conveniently beyond the reach of US law. When one of the indicted companies called his bluff and showed up in court the special counsel had to backpedal and seek a delay, and conveniently the case has dragged on past the end of the special counsel‘s efforts. I predict it will quietly disappear in the next few months.

Now a special counsel to investigate why the justice Department and the FBI and other agencies used that dossier — a dossier put together with the help of foreign agents— to move against government officials And if they violated US law in the process… That would be an interesting pursuit.
    And financed by the DNC and Hillary's campaign. But no wrongdoing there, eh?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    And financed by the DNC and Hillary's campaign. But no wrongdoing there, eh?

The Mueller report still has potential to shed light on some of this. I remain hopeful. If it does not, I hope for the new AG to pursue this stuff, if for nothing else than to counter-balance the House continual 'investigation', which seems destined to continue into perpetuity, or until a dem**** is elected.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That’s basically the thesis of the linked article.

I don’t think they actually want Trump gone. He’s a cash cow. They need a villain. They want to stoke the outrage. Clicks are cash. The kinds of stories people share on social media are puppies/kittens, sports, and outrage. Outrage outpaces even puppies. They’ve made Trump king of outrage. The foot soldier “journalists” writing the outrage clickbait are activists and they likely do want Trump removed from office. But I doubt the execs want that at all.
    I'll agree that Trump has provided the media with a revenue stream. They should be thanking him for keeping them afloat.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I might have missed it. Can someone direct me to the post where K14, who always said he will wait for and abide by the Mueller report ... reiterates that he will abide by the Mueller report? :whistle:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Now, I want to see either successful appeals or pardons for each person convicted as a result of the Mueller probe by virtue of there having been no probable cause to investigate any of them thus their Fourth Amendment rights were flagrantly abused.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom