• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Those that see this as a bombshell are just confirming our bias.

Those on the "resist" side see this nothing burger as a nothing burger that disproves nothing of their bias.

We live in alternate universes and there is no confluence.

We heard from the Navy (that does not actually have any active 16 inch guns) and the Air Force. This last from the Asmovian Army.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nothing will change, big media will continue on as it has in the past. Mueller's name won't be added to the list of apostates, he'll just be regarded as a failure.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Nothing will change, big media will continue on as it has in the past. Mueller's name won't be added to the list of apostates, he'll just be regarded as a failure.
    Almost saw the CBS Face the Nation chick cry.

Hard Hitting Journalist “So what do you think of the Mueller Report (that no one has seen)?”

Congressman (R) “The report concluded there were no indictable offenses so the matter should be closed”

Hard Hitting Journalist “But will you say that Trump is a bad man because of this laundry list of other rumors and innuendos?”

Congressman (R) “No”

Hard Hitting Journalist “But Trump is bad, answer my question the way I want you to.”

Hard Hitting Journalist “But Trump is bad, answer my question the way I want you to.”

Hard Hitting Journalist - getting teary eyed

Hard Hitting Journalist - cuts to commercial.

This is will be interesting when the actual report becomes public and Trump is still not guilty. They will analyze this to death until something new and shiny comes along.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Exactly. They'll detour around this dead end and continue driving recklessly on down the road.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Almost saw the CBS Face the Nation chick cry.

Hard Hitting Journalist “So what do you think of the Mueller Report (that no one has seen)?”

Congressman (R) “The report concluded there were no indictable offenses so the matter should be closed”

Hard Hitting Journalist “But will you say that Trump is a bad man because of this laundry list of other rumors and innuendos?”

Congressman (R) “No”

Hard Hitting Journalist - getting teary eyed

Hard Hitting Journalist - cuts to commercial.

This is will be interesting when the actual report becomes public and Trump is still not guilty. They will analyze this to death until something new and shiny comes along.
    Bahahahahahaha oh man this made my day

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Far too many will still not get it. It was the Russians after all.....:):

Those that see this as a bombshell are just confirming our bias.

Those on the "resist" side see this nothing burger as a nothing burger that disproves nothing of their bias.

We live in alternate universes and there is no confluence.

We heard from the Navy (that does not actually have any active 16 inch guns) and the Air Force. This last from the Asmovian Army.

Talked with a nice well meaning lib last evening, his take was collusion happened Mueller was just unable to prove it.

Several well known Constitutional experts have said collusion itself is not illegal, there could be illegal happenings in collusion, but it on its face was not.

That at did not stop fake news from promoting for clicks and viewers a false narrative feeding into their consumers deep seated hopes and fears.

That they are not neutral news presenters is well proven by their emotional response to the report. It is like a religion to them and they truly were true believers.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    The hard part is still to come and will be greatly resisted: the deprogramming.
    What should have been deprogramming turned into 2 years of collusion-delusion....and they're saying "it ain't over yet". I saw the often hyperbolic "patriot nurse" say that "we might not be able to vote ourselves out of this one [as in civil war]". She may have a point. It might be worth having a congressional committee review the peaceful split of Czechoslovakia into the Czech and Slovak republics, and how that might be done here.

Top Bottom