• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    My dad came over on his bike today, I got the keys to his bike and rode a little in my subdivision. Told my 5 and 8 year old to put on their bicycle helmets. Took the oldest out first and she loved it and was giggling the whole time. I was told my five year old was smiling also. My oldest rode behind me and I had my youngest in front of me. Also took my wife for a quick jaunt. My kids had been in it before but just about 20’ at idle to the next driveway. This time I did some turns and got up to 35 with my wife and oldest. My oldest daughter was the best rider.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    My dad came over on his bike today, I got the keys to his bike and rode a little in my subdivision. Told my 5 and 8 year old to put on their bicycle helmets. Took the oldest out first and she loved it and was giggling the whole time. I was told my five year old was smiling also. My oldest rode behind me and I had my youngest in front of me. Also took my wife for a quick jaunt. My kids had been in it before but just about 20’ at idle to the next driveway. This time I did some turns and got up to 35 with my wife and oldest. My oldest daughter was the best rider.
    IMG_4226.jpeg

Forgot to upload a picture. Might look into a helmet and jacket for my oldest. Would like to pick her up from school once I’m comfortable for her to be okay on the road.

Also I have full riding gear for me but it is at my dads.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Looks like all are dressed for the ride and not the 35mpg slide or a jumbo mosquito in the eye.
    Gear in Dad's closet and wishing I had bought my daughter and wife helmets and jackets ain't worth much. when your sitting in the waiting room.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    VhUFSYu.gif

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    You wanna come wash this one?
    It came back to life on Thurs afternoon.
    My neighbor came around the corner acting like Dr Frankenstein, yelling ITS ALIVE... ITS ALIVE. shockingly it runs and idles pretty well with a few twists of a screwdriver. Starts wash and long as I do the sequence correctly. It let's you know when you don't.

I'll see later if I can get a video to load here.
    1000000079.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You wanna come wash this one?
    It came back to life on Thurs afternoon.
    My neighbor came around the corner acting like Dr Frankenstein, yelling ITS ALIVE... ITS ALIVE. shockingly it runs and idles pretty well with a few twists of a screwdriver. Starts wash and long as I do the sequence correctly. It let's you know when you don't.

I'll see later if I can get a video to load here.
    View attachment 354870
    No.
    I might be willing to ride it though...LOL!
    Sounds like it's on its way to life!

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    No.
    I might be willing to ride it though...LOL!
    Sounds like it's on its way to life!
    Its a funny thing getting older, I was talking with my older brother and he joked did I take it for a ride when it started?
    I said nope, it needs lots of love before big poppy takes that for a ride.

Top Bottom