• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Vice is still in the region and is now on the ground in Kirkuk with the PKK. Their women fighters are kinda hot.

[video=youtube_share;-S0u_CttB0I]http://youtu.be/-S0u_CttB0I[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, the Saudi king has thrown in his 2 cents worth and he is, as usual, looking for someone else to do the dirty work while he and his people sit behind their walls and American insured safety. They have an army and air force and they should be stepping up to the plate to do their part. We're long past the point where we should be their proxy army. This is a regional problem and the Saudis should be deeply involved.

Saudi king warns West will be jihadists' next target

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, the Saudi king has thrown in his 2 cents worth and he is, as usual, looking for someone else to do the dirty work while he and his people sit behind their walls and American insured safety. They have an army and air force and they should be stepping up to the plate to do their part. We're long past the point where we should be their proxy army. This is a regional problem and the Saudis should be deeply involved.
    Saudi king warns West will be jihadists' next target
    Lack of action would be "unacceptable" in the face of the phenomenon, King Abdullah said.

Good advice King. Get on it.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    :+1: I didn't get into Fallujah, but I was there when that all went down. Had quite a few friends there and Mosul and Me in Baghdad during their bloodiest days.

Everyone says the US went for Oil, yet NO US Oil Company even submitted a Bid on the Iraq oil fields. China was the big winner on those bids.

I was there with boots on the ground, I saw it for what it was, saw mummified bodies in mass graves beyond what you could count.

As a guy who lost friends, and invested myself in Iraq, this news really boils my blood because we saw it coming when the pull outs were announced.

Exactly, i'm tired of hearing "its all about the oil." WHAT OIL? we didnt get any, we sure did take out bad guy which we should have done LONG AGO and established a great presence in the middle east, thats all gone now, and look at the region? holy crap. I guess we should just leave, let the terrorists gain huge ground, get their own islamic state, fight for the dominant position in islamic terrorism(NOW HAPPENING), then they can take over oil rigs, cities, etc....start generating money......uh oh, yeah we shouldnt have been there in the first place right???

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Exactly, i'm tired of hearing "its all about the oil." WHAT OIL? we didnt get any
    Then you probably don't understand all the ways to make money off it . Companies like Haliburten made a literal mint thanks to guberment contracts / US taxpayers working with the various petroleum products .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Then you probably don't understand all the ways to make money off it . Companies like Haliburten made a literal mint thanks to guberment contracts / US taxpayers working with the various petroleum products .

Not to mention what the war did for the petroldollar.

What good is the Kurdish oil if they cant sell it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The inhabitants of a besieged Iraqi town have said they'd rather commit suicide than be taken over by IS. They're prepared to kill their families, and themselves, rather than be under the control of IS. Man alive. That's tough.

Iraqi minority vows death before IS capture

Just. Wow. Makes me think our first-world problems are pretty trivial.

"All the women will kill themselves – either shoot themselves or use kerosene and burn themselves to death," said Fatima Qassim, a beauty salon owner from Amerli.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks as if we won't have to worry about a mass suicide, now. The Iraqi army has finally gotten their collective **** together and it looks as if they've broken the siege, (with a little help from US aircraft).

BBC News - Iraqi forces 'reach besieged Amerli'
    The weapon that the Iraqi's lack most is the confidence needed to fight the IS. Maybe this will spark that confidence.

They need all factions to get on board in a concerted effort as well. Iraqi regular Army, Shiite militiamen and Kurdish fighters.

They must comprise of the boots on the ground along with air and logistical support from other sources.

This is what we must encourage and support short of placing our own boots on the ground.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We can't begin to imagine what life is like for people there. We can freely travel from one end of this country to the other. Our kids get to decide there own future's (good or bad) Our daughters can get a education and we raise our boys to treat women like people not animals (most of us do anyway). They are hundreds of years away from what we would consider normalcy. If they are lucky.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We can't begin to imagine what life is like for people there. We can freely travel from one end of this country to the other. Our kids get to decide there own future's (good or bad) Our daughters can get a education and we raise our boys to treat women like people not animals (most of us do anyway). They are hundreds of years away from what we would consider normalcy. If they are lucky.

They're a thousand years behind. I'm thinking they [don't] care to catch up with us.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom