• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The more control of cities and land that these islamic crazies take over, the more resources they have to attack the u.s. and our interests. They expressly want israel wiped off the map, they want us dead as well. They take Iraq and they got oil and oil money! Not to mention this further isolates our allies in the region. This is a holy war they are waging on everyone else. It looks as though we are now leaving them alone as so many people think we aught to, and they are just getting stronger. seems like the wrong direction

They definitely have gotten stronger since Bush left office.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    What has happened to the Vice President? His profile has been lower than a groundhog these last few months. Have they finally duct taped his stupid mouth and stored him in the basement of the Capitol?

Well, last week he was preaching the need for a steady stream of northbound Mexicans and this week he's starting off by attending World Cup soccer in Brazil. So he's being useful to someone, just not us.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Might start a new thread on the guns of the Iraq conflict.

Iranian military in Baghdad.
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...ramilitary-force-iranian-fighters-in-baghdad/

Proof that Bubba is an international man of intrigue.
    450658688.jpg

Is that a .223 AK in the wild?

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So it's Bush's fault? Until 9/11,
    LOL , WTF ? Sure why not ?

we were only in backyard parties with an invitation.

Is the purple implied here ? Cause if so I totally missed it .

Dude , as Kirk has shown we've been around the world with our collective nose in everybody's business since we've been a country .

Or do you need tweets , officer reports and court rulings before you can accept that FACT ?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dude , as Kirk has shown we've been around the world with our collective nose in everybody's business since we've been a country .

Or do you need tweets , officer reports and court rulings before you can accept that FACT ?

Dude, what did I do?:D

Am I citing history again? That's s**t has to be reported!:D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Muslim raiders had been raiding the Med for centuries in the name of jihad. Is everyone aware that Rome was subject to jihad in 846?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer empire.

So there Rome was, peacefully enslaving its neighbors, when these evil musselmen had the nerve to INVADE THEM! Outrageous. Jihad! Terror!!! :runaway:

And then, a few years later...

So there the American slavers were, peacefully harvesting blacks from the African coast, when these pirates had the nerve to ATTACK THEM! OMG! Islam!! Jihad!

When you pull out these centuries-old grudges, recall that there was plenty of evil to go around on all sides.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Or maybe some people decided that it's a lost cause to try to argue that it's not right to force 23% of the people on Earth to alter their religion.

That wasn't the topic of the question in post 306, this goes back a few days to other threads.

On to your point, yeah, perhaps they shouldn't want to kill me to begin with either because I don't bow before their spaghetti monster.
    Good manners start at home.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Good manners start at home.

If the US would take the above quote to heart, we'd have a lot fewer problems with other nations. How dare the Pakistanis and Afghans attack Americans. What did we do to them other than occupy their lands and drone their families? We should be able to do that. You know, American exceptionalism and all.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'll just leave this here..............

No, I'm just ashamed of the things that my nation does abroad in the name of "freedom" while I become less free daily within its borders. It's nothing short of idiotic to blindly support everything a country does simply because you were born there. The best thing that could possibly happen to the United States would be the masses waking up and questioning what is happening both here and overseas. Question what our leaders do and judge their actions for yourself.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No, I'm just ashamed of the things that my nation does abroad in the name of "freedom" while I become less free daily within its borders. It's nothing short of idiotic to blindly support everything a country does simply because you were born there. The best thing that could possibly happen to the United States would be the masses waking up and questioning what is happening both here and overseas. Question what our leaders do and judge their actions for yourself.

This.

I love my country, but I hate my government.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer empire.

Did you learn this on Alex Jones? The Western Roman Empire fell 400 years earlier.

The point is that jihad has inspired wars of aggression for centuries. If we want to have peace, we need to reform the duty of jihad.

INGO: where history is a stranger.

I will change that. I will teach you, rambone, if you let me.

olmos_escalante.jpg

So there the American slavers were, peacefully harvesting blacks from the African coast, when these pirates had the nerve to ATTACK THEM! OMG! Islam!! Jihad!

That was the reaction of Jefferson and Adams.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Checking daily kos and huffington post for talking points.

Or maybe some people decided that it's a lost cause to try to argue that it's not right to force 23% of the people on Earth to alter their religion.

Now c'mon man. That's not really what's going on here. I don't want to force people to alter their religion unless their religion tells them to lop off my head if I don't want to be what they are. And not 23% want that. But for that small percentage who do, well **** them. With stuff that goes BOOM!

I'll just leave this here..............

143-4327_IMG.jpg

I don't like what we stick our noses in either. I don't support that part. But yer head is in the sand if you think that ALL of this is because of ALL that. It's only a factor. It ain't the cause.

Top Bottom