• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I think I brought the bad karma on myself by this discussion? The last few classified dealings I've had have not been the normal stellar stand up dealings that I have been accustomed to with INGOers. :(

Remember who they are....avoid dealing with them in future....maybe they will fade a way. Lots of newbies on the forum. They will learn or perish.

I had 1 deal flake in the very beginnings of INGO since then I have been very fortunate meeting some great folks here. Started a deal before the 'madness' for a non scary firearm. Getting info from this guy was like pulling teeth. He has a very low post count considering his time here. He never followed thru on the FTF, Closed the classified and later PM'd that he sold it on Gun Broker for more $$'s :noway:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Quick question.. am I the only one that sells my guns on Gunbroker and NOT on here?

Simply because I can mail it off AFTER I get the money and not meet some guy I dont know somewhere with a fistfull of cash and a gun?

This would seem yet ANOTHER reason to use a transaction type site, to eliminate the "flake" aspect.

I perfer face to face... Have been scammed in online buy/trade stuff in the past..

In person you k ow what you are getting bedore you buy by looking at it in person.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had 1 deal flake in the very beginnings of INGO since then I have been very fortunate meeting some great folks here. Started a deal before the 'madness' for a non scary firearm. Getting info from this guy was like pulling teeth. He has a very low post count considering his time here. He never followed thru on the FTF, Closed the classified and later PM'd that he sold it on Gun Broker for more $$'s :noway:

These are the folks that cause me issue. If I say it is a deal...then it is a deal no matter what. That is how I was raised and that is how I am.
    I had a fellow who flaked right at the start of the madness and I am sure I saw the same gun in another forum for a hell of a lot more money. It was his to sell but really, I consider a mans word all he has.

Top Bottom