• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Shannie, Shannie, Shannie! I guess trying to disarm law abiding citizens isn't enough for her these days. Now, in addition to being the "gun safety" witch, she is in charge of determining proper attire for the biggest airline on the planet.

What an idiot! She needs to be making sammiches for men instead of showing the world her stupidity.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/united-...om-flight-for-wearing-leggings-174124946.html
    I wonder if this is the start of a shift in her activism, moving onto populist outrage topics to gain legitimacy and a fan base to grow an audience for her anti-gun message.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder if this is the start of a shift in her activism, moving onto populist outrage topics to gain legitimacy and a fan base to grow an audience for her anti-gun message.

Shannon who?

Doing this helps people know who.

I'm not saying she knew this would turn into a **** storm on social media. But it is her job. You never know that something will go viral, but it's pretty easy to know what kinds of things tend to go viral.

Now, about leggins. I think I heard someone on Fox call them basically underwear. Which I kind of agree with that. But fine. If culture has "progressed" to the point where what was once underwear is now considered socially acceptable outerwear, women wearing them in public shouldn't get bent out of shape when they catch me ogling the attractive curves they reveal.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I wonder if they'd sing the same tune, if they were being threatened by someone smart enough to not get arrested, and they had to wait for a license.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    17884031_1857981054476501_4075384893815378716_n.jpg

Top Bottom