Merrillville

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So, not technically a Bullying Mommy, but a member of a sister organization called "Project Minnesota" or somesuch:

Minnesota Republicans introduce two extreme gun bills | City Pages

Those two “extreme” bun bills would restore the following rights to residents of Minnesota:

1. Permitless carry
    2. Castle Doctrine
    3. Replacing Duty to Retreat with Stand Your Ground

FTA:
    The first is “permitless carry,” granting anyone in Minnesota the right to carry a gun wherever they go.

Sorry, “CityPages”, but that right is not Minnesota’s to grant or to deny. That right is a natural, God-given right – and one that is constitutionally protected against government infringement. (Oh, and the only only people who bother to get carry licenses are the law-abiding. Criminals, by definition, aren’t constrained by laws requiring carry licenses.)

The second is “stand your ground,” which has two prongs. In your own home, you can shoot to kill in order to prevent a felony — such the stealing of a TV or the writing of a bad check.

Right: because if someone forcibly enters your home, their sole intent is to write a bad check.

Most sane states have laws that make the forcible entry into one’s home prima facie evidence of intent/reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm.

Anywhere else, you can shoot to kill if you feel like you’re being personally threatened. You don’t have to try to run away first….

Because forcing law-abiding people to run away, while the violent criminals who threaten them know that their victims have to do so, works out so well.

For one, forcing a would-be victim to ignore what may be the most viable option gives the criminals the upper hand, tactically. For another, forcing the law-abiding to cede ground to the lawless is immoral and depraved. The actions of the law-abiding should not be constrained by the actions of the lawless.

And of course, this complete lie, that the anti-rights crowd keeps pushing with respect to SYG laws:

…And you won’t have to prove that you had a solid reason to be afraid in the first place.

Sorry again, “CityPages”, but SYG merely replaces the legalized duty to retreat. It does not remove the requirement of reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm (or the related justifications, such as the commission of a forcible felony). There are nuances in each state, of course; but in every state, the use of deadly force must be justifiable.
    Here’s how it reads in HF 238 (pdf):

Subd. 2. Circumstances when authorized.
    (a) The use of deadly force by an individual is justified under this section when the act is undertaken:
    (1) to resist or prevent the commission of a felony in the individual’s dwelling;
    (2) to resist or prevent what the individual reasonably believesis an offense or attempted offense that imminently exposes the individual or another person to substantial bodily harm, great bodily harm, or death; or
    (3) to resist or prevent what the individual reasonably believes is the commission or imminent commission of a forcible felony.
    (b) The use of deadly force is not authorized under this section if the individual knows that the person against whom force is being used is a licensed peace officer from this state, another state, the United States, or any subordinate jurisdiction of the United States, who is acting lawfully

And no SJW screed against SYG would be complete without this little gem:

The most famous stand your ground case in recent memory is that of George Zimmerman’s killing of hoodie-wearing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. At the time, Florida’s stand your ground law ensured that Zimmerman could shoot if he had a fear of Martin, even if he wasn’t afraid enough to run away.

(Should well tell the poor dear that George Zimmerman never invoked Florida’s SYG statutes, and that his defense was standard, run-of-the-mill self-defense? Should we tell her that George Zimmerman’s self-defense claim would have held true even under Minnesota’s current duty-to-retreat statutes, because at the time that Zimmerman used deadly force in self-defense, Trayvon Martin was straddled on top of him, and Zimmerman had no ability to retreat?)

And she can't even tell her SJW faux outrage cases apart:

Zimmerman’s acquittal was the catalyst for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Sorry, Sweetheart; that was the Michael Brown (St. Swisher of Sweet), not Trayvon Martin (St. Skittles).

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

The article describes the interaction between the two as a catfight. Only in the sense that a tabby keeps swiping at a lion! Talk about fighting out of one's weight class! And of course we all know how shannie would respond to a threat upon her child; she'd scream for one of her armed security detail to take care of the situation. Freakin' hypocrites!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I follow Dana on Twitter. Dana does spar with Shannon Watts quite often. But Dana owns Shannon Watts so often I'm surprised she doesn't just lease Watts out to her friends. But this was pretty good. You'd think Shannon would just give up.

Eh, both sides just bolster their own with those pointless arguments. Shannon's followers only see Shannon "defeating" Dana, the gun-toting, child hating, conservative. Only one side of it is presented, and the other side is ignored.

While you'd think Shannon would get tired of it, I'm sure she's paid quite well to fight online.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Eh, both sides just bolster their own with those pointless arguments. Shannon's followers only see Shannon "defeating" Dana, the gun-toting, child hating, conservative. Only one side of it is presented, and the other side is ignored.

While you'd think Shannon would get tired of it, I'm sure she's paid quite well to fight online.

Sure, she's paid well to do this. But on Twitter it's not just one side presented. On most of these exchanges Dana tends to ****storm Shannon. And I guess it does tend to look like a catfight. Which doesn't actually promote the 2A.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    16806982_10155077497317700_5695948914676058282_n.png

#MomsDemand, whose supporters have sent murder photos to my house for my kids to open, whose supporters have made death fetish videos of me -- all because I believe in Second Amendment Rights -- have begun a drive to ban me from TV. Their definition of "bullying" is that I appear on CNN. Don't ask them for proof, they have none. This is who these people are and how they behave.

BTW -- This is a s...mall sampling of what I've endured from Moms Demand and supporters:

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/12/19/gun-control-supporters-just-nasty/

Dana Loesch Seeks FBI?s Help After Doctored Video Shows Her Death | Mediaite

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/26/watch-what-happens-when-dana-loesch-confronts-one-of-bloombergs-anti-gun-partners/

http://freebeacon.com/issues/gun-control-activist-attacks-conservative-radio-host-women-defending-themselves/

The Faces Of Gun Control | Dana Loesch Radio

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Quite a few victims see the light... after they become victims.

Though I did read in the comments, she knew how to shoot before the rape. But she was 19, so the age requirement had stopped her.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Shannie, Shannie, Shannie! I guess trying to disarm law abiding citizens isn't enough for her these days. Now, in addition to being the "gun safety" witch, she is in charge of determining proper attire for the biggest airline on the planet.

What an idiot! She needs to be making sammiches for men instead of showing the world her stupidity.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/united-...om-flight-for-wearing-leggings-174124946.html

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Shannie, Shannie, Shannie! I guess trying to disarm law abiding citizens isn't enough for her these days. Now, in addition to being the "gun safety" witch, she is in charge of determining proper attire for the biggest airline on the planet.

What an idiot! She needs to be making sammiches for men instead of showing the world her stupidity.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/united-...om-flight-for-wearing-leggings-174124946.html

No, she's just really good at missing the point. I would argue she's a pro given her history.

I think this shines a light on exactly what is wrong with the facebook generation. Lack of accuracy causes fake news.

It wasnt that these ladies were banned from the flight for an arbitrary dress code. It was because as part of the terms of their EMPLOYEE tickets, they are subject to specific dress codes. They were not allowed to wear it and they knew it. There was no real controversy. But to an outsider who didnt have the whole story, it seemed ridiculous.

Whats next? "Man banned from marrying or even engaging in intimate relations by his employer!" (No, he's clergy you tool!)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Encourages cannibalism too by having his followers drink blood and eat human flesh in symbolic ceremonies.

Guilty of slavery and brainwashing by forcing women to wear modest black clothing and forcing them to live in cloistered groups and do charity work.

Top Bottom