Merrillville
    13391670_10107196459369599_3124617280518504585_o.jpg

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Posting this in here because of the Everytown/Moms connection. Had a friend yesterday share the Everytown facebook page and said ," Republican's want terrorists to have guns" or something to that accord. I respectfully said that Republicans was to add due process to withhold firearms sales to anyone on the lists she was referring to. She deleted my comment. Today she posted some politician's facebook post about assault weapons. I respectfully said that what the guy carried in the United States Marine Core was probably a M16 and not an AR 15 and while they may look the same, they do not function the same. I also said lets have a civil conversation if you don't agree with me (in a round about way). Her response was to block me, no communication, just block. Straight out of mommy Watt's playbook
    .kim2.JPG

I took a screenshot before because I thought she might do something. Wasn't expecting her to block me, oh well. If you can't respect another person opinion on something, then you shouldn't have posted something on facebook. I was going to block her name and facebook picture on the post, but after she blocked me, I have no guilty in sharing it.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    Why won't somebody just have a car accident and run over this woman. I mean think of the poor gene pool and all the subsequent children. And I'm not so much talking about her agenda this woman has to have some mental defect. I mean I've seen children with Down Syndrome have better reasoning skills.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Why won't somebody just have a car accident and run over this woman. I mean think of the poor gene pool and all the subsequent children. And I'm not so much talking about her agenda this woman has to have some mental defect. I mean I've seen children with Down Syndrome have better reasoning skills.

Wow, that's harsh. I've met her. She's anything but stupid. Her professional background makes her a formidable enemy, an expert at propaganda.

Oh, and your Downs Syndrome comment is horrible. Folks on here have Downs kids. Very insensitive of you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm sorry comparing children with downs syndrome to Shannon Watts is disparaging to children and adults everywhere that have that disorder... My bad

That's true. Their ability to be a productive part of society is much, much better than hers.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Wow, that's harsh. I've met her. She's anything but stupid. Her professional background makes her a formidable enemy, an expert at propaganda.

Oh, and your Downs Syndrome comment is horrible. Folks on here have Downs kids. Very insensitive of you.

I think you are wrong on both counts. First, downs children and adults are able to be very productive and BW made that point without disparaging them.

Second Ms. Watts has proven herself ineffectual in both her propaganda and organizing skills. You like her OK but nomatter how smart she is she, happily, doesn't get the job done.

I'm sorry comparing children with downs syndrome to Shannon Watts is disparaging to children and adults everywhere that have that disorder... My bad

That's true. Their ability to be a productive part of society is much, much better than hers.

THIS ^^^^:yesway:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The shooting deaths of two officers and wounding of others in Berrien County, MI is the NRA's fault, according to Shannie.

What a complete, total, undeniable IDIOT!

Shannon Watts Says This Dangerous Agenda Caused Michigan Courthouse Shooting ? Bearing Arms

So a sexual deviant/kidnapper/meth dealer in custody for being a sexual deviant/kidnapper/meth dealer murders 2 people after grabbing a cop's gun in a courthouse and it's my (I'm in the NRA) fault? Oh **** no!! I think its time for an OC walk in Zionsville. Too bad a certain corporate shill lives in a gated community.

Top Bottom