• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    TX Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America: How to Keep Openly Carried Handguns Out of Your Business - The Truth About Guns

courtesy-twitter.com_.png

How does that "Hurts Small Business"? That's probably the least onerous rule they have to deal with.

Not to mention that sign is a good head shorter as a "5 year old". :D

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    TX Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America: How to Keep Openly Carried Handguns Out of Your Business - The Truth About Guns

courtesy-twitter.com_.png

How does that "Hurts Small Business"? That's probably the least onerous rule they have to deal with.

Is a five year old a unit of measurement in TX?

Not to mention that sign is a good head shorter as a "5 year old". :D

Now we all know who is in control of the gun grabbing 5 year olds. It's the mad mommies!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Post #374 (No better truth spoken than in this one)
    Not to mention, the guns were ALREADY FRIGGIN ILLEGAL THERE.
    This needs shouted from the roof tops!

Also #378 and the one above #385 I just don't have words... Actaeon, have managed to astonish me and make me super pissed off all at the same time!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Post #374 (No better truth spoken than in this one)

This needs shouted from the roof tops!

Also #378 and the one above #385 I just don't have words... Actaeon, have managed to astonish me and make me super pissed off all at the same time!

Try talking to one.
    I hear it's a blast.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The mad mommies weigh in on the terrorist attacks in Paris. They call it "gun violence" as they waive the bloody shirts of the helpless victims.

Sickening that they want us all to be helpless victims.

"Even as Americans were still learning of the horror befalling our allies in Paris, Bloomberg’s lackeys were issuing a series of Tweets characterizing the episode as yet another act of “gun violence.” Against the backdrop of the Eiffel Tower, one stated, “We are united in mourning all lives lost to gun violence.” Another admonished, “States with weak gun laws export guns to states with strong gun laws. It’s true the world over.”

Bloomberg?s Lackeys Tweet Solace to Unarmed Victims of Paris Attacks

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Belgium doesn't have weak gun laws though. And they are still trying to pretend suicide vests were not used also I see.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They aren't dancing on the graves anymore. The aren't even waiting long enough to wave the bloody shirt. They go straight to the lies while the dying are still breathing.

Sickening idiots!

Moms Demand Action: Statement on San Bernardino Shooting - The Truth About Guns

“I am in shock that we are watching yet another mass shooting unfold in America. As we pray for the victims who have been shot by a mass shooter, we must also act. As I have said before and will continue to say, thoughts and prayers – particularly from our lawmakers – are simply not enough. To reduce the gun violence that kills 88 Americans and injures hundreds more each day, we must demand our lawmakers act and work to keep guns out of dangerous hands. The phrase ‘another mass shooting’ doesn’t have to be a part of the American vocabulary.”

What? Why is she not being mocked and prayer shamed?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    “I am in shock that we are watching yet another mass shooting unfold in America. As we pray for the victims who have been shot by a mass shooter, we must also act. As I have said before and will continue to say, thoughts and prayers – particularly from our lawmakers – are simply not enough. To reduce the gun violence that kills 88 Americans and injures hundreds more each day, we must demand our lawmakers act and work to keep guns out of dangerous hands. The phrase ‘another mass shooting’ doesn’t have to be a part of the American vocabulary.”

What? Why is she not being mocked and prayer shamed?
    Because she is not an evil Rethuglican working to further the agenda of her NRA paymasters

Top Bottom