• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dear Shannie and her small band of mad mommies who demand stupid things:

I am completely certain that the phrase you love to use, "common sense" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Love, kisses and unicorn farts,

Stocks

I suppose teaching your kids to look both ways before crossing the street or other things to keep them safe is also atrocious...

Their stupidity knows no bounds. Just when I think they can't be more ignorant, they manage to prove me wrong.

Moms Demand Action: Teaching Gun Safety to Children is "Atrocious" - The Truth About Guns

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    MDA's worship of child sacrifice in the name of advancing their civilian disarmament agenda is what is truly atrocious.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

I am completely certain that the phrase you love to use, "common sense" does not mean what you think it means.

Stocks

I suppose teaching your kids to look both ways before crossing the street or other things to keep them safe is also atrocious...

Their stupidity knows no bounds. Just when I think they can't be more ignorant, they manage to prove me wrong.

Moms Demand Action: Teaching Gun Safety to Children is "Atrocious" - The Truth About Guns

I think you missed a couple words...

The premise that teaching children gun safety is bad is the exact opposite of common sense.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

I am completely certain that the phrase you love to use, "common sense" means what you think it means.

Stocks

This should finally put paid to the lie that they are a "gun safety" group. The most atrocious part was their scramble to claim that by teaching children about firearm safety that we were putting the onus on them. I guess by that logic teaching kids about sex, the dangers of drugs, etc. should also be prohibited. Heaven forbid that they go into the big bad world able to make informed decisions.

Top Bottom