• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    I just sent an email to Kroger corporate last week thanking them for not caving to the demands of these insane groups. I shop at Kroger a lot, and told him I was happy to do so. Keep fighting the good fight.

Good idea. Always nice to show our support for their support of us. Hopefully many more do this so they know the money they lose from the "mda" group isnt near the amount made from law-abiding citizens wishing to go about our daily lives.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Good idea. Always nice to show our support for their support of us. Hopefully many more do this so they know the money they lose from the "mda" group isnt near the amount made from law-abiding citizens wishing to go about our daily lives.

Money lost? Their profits rose 21%! We're spending more money there than the MDA people are not spending. Kroger isn't hurting.

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    Money lost? Their profits rose 21%! We're spending more money there than the MDA people are not spending. Kroger isn't hurting.

That's why I said the money they lost from mda isn't near the amount made from people like us ;) just glad we have business owners with common sense still and not willing to cave to political bullies.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    That's why I said the money they lost from mda isn't near the amount made from people like us ;) just glad we have business owners with common sense still and not willing to cave to political bullies.

Absolutely. MDA is clearly insane. I just looked at the groceries not guns website. Their propaganda is stunningly ignorant.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I shop at Kroger as well. Yesterday, I spotted no less than 10 others carrying while I was there. Most of us just looked at each other and nodded/smiled. No crazy moms screaming either

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    Absolutely. MDA is clearly insane. I just looked at the groceries not guns website. Their propaganda is stunningly ignorant.

What I find more insane than their propaganda is the attention they get for it. We give them attention for the humor aspect of it, but to think people actually believe these things is sickening.

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    I shop at Kroger as well. Yesterday, I spotted no less than 10 others carrying while I was there. Most of us just looked at each other and nodded/smiled. No crazy moms screaming either

And no robberies? According to the MDA group that kroger should have had no less than 10 murders.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't use twitter so I'll have to pursue other options. I tend to avoid social media, too many libs expressing ridiculous beliefs and opinions. I'll steer clear of that hornets nest.

With Twitter you choose who you want to follow. There are plenty of conservative voices out there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I get all my talking with like minded people on ingo:)

Never was a fan of social media, not very appealing to me...

I am with you 110%.

Was starting to think I was the only one! I'm too young to be old school, but if I wanna talk to someone I'll call them...

I'm 24. Never had a Myspace, never had a Facebook, never had a Twitter, never had a Google+, never had a Snapchat, Never had a smartphone. Why do I need any of that crap?

You guys know, this is "social media".

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    I'm 24. Never had a Myspace, never had a Facebook, never had a Twitter, never had a Google+, never had a Snapchat, Never had a smartphone. Why do I need any of that crap?

Oh nice! I'm 28 and started a Facebook when I was 22, lasted a week and realized how ridiculous it is. That made my day, I thought I was the only person under 30 that doesn't do social media

Top Bottom