• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    They just continue to amuse, this wrongheaded group of airheads. They need to look in the mirror because it's just downright silly at this point. I can't imagine how they can't see that.

Phoenix Moms Demand Aciton Event Crashed by Second Amendment Supporters
    The linked Reporter article had 7 photos attached. Four of which showed prominent PRO-2A signs! Awesome!

And... what is the minimum group size to be a "rally"? I count 5 people. And a sweaty photographer.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The linked Reporter article had 7 photos attached. Four of which showed prominent PRO-2A signs! Awesome!

And... what is the minimum group size to be a "rally"? I count 5 people. And a sweaty photographer.

I guess it depends one who is counting. If you extrapolate the size of this rally to the size claimed at the NRA conventions in Nashville this year and Indy last year, that crowd in Arizona had to be in the 350 +/- range...at least!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I just sent an email to Kroger corporate last week thanking them for not caving to the demands of these insane groups. I shop at Kroger a lot, and told him I was happy to do so. Keep fighting the good fight.

Top Bottom