• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I keep getting pop-up ads from a place called: "Moms Demand Action"....but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with gun control...at least not in the traditional sense.

Huh.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I keep getting pop-up ads from a place called: "Moms Demand Action"....but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with gun control...at least not in the traditional sense.

Huh.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence...I'm sure it has nothing to do with your "browsing" habits.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    My brain hurts every time I go over and read their (Moms Demand Action) Facebook page. Plus, it's super irritating and chicken**** of them to remove opposing opinion comments. Last, but not least, that entire organization was sold to the public as a "grassroots" organization started by just your average Zionsville soccer mom - WTF? She's got decades of lobbyist and public relations experience on her resume - even working for Monsanto - the devil organization to the "clean eaters". I'm betting a majority of those moms who hate Monsanto have no idea she worked for them.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Every single post, which provides factual information countering their viewpoints or "facts", has been removed. Opposing viewpoints, even those well articulated and not offensive, are removed. Hard to take any organization seriously when they won't engaged in intelligent discourse with other folks.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Every single post, which provides factual information countering their viewpoints or "facts", has been removed. Opposing viewpoints, even those well articulated and not offensive, are removed. Hard to take any organization seriously when they won't engaged in intelligent discourse with other folks.
    They are remove and blocked.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They are remove and blocked.

Remember, she is a PR Queen. She thoroughly understands that if you control the narrative, you control the conversation. Classic astroturf. Anyone looking at her facebook page would think that her position is correct and wholesome, because nobody is disagreeing with her. Facts only get in the way of their agenda so they have no business in their discussion of the topic.

They have no interest in debate or discussion. Their ideas are the ONLY correct ideas, so there is no sense in debating it.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I want to see someone play the PR game that they are playing against themselves. Using terms like microaggressions, stereotyping, feelings, and global warming...

Top Bottom