• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Don't you just LOVE these uninformed sheep that follow Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America? They are posting on the Kroger FB page that they are shopping elsewhere, like.. ALDI.. but, never bothered to investigate ALDI's position..

"ALDI follows the laws of each state in which we operate, including all states' concealed carry laws. In regards to posting signs in stores, ALDI follows the laws of each state in which we operate, and we do not post signs prohibiting weapons in our stores in states that allow concealed carry. This, however, is a recent change as we previously prohibited weapons in all stores.
    Sincerely,
    Sarah Ackermann
    Oak Creek Division Operations Department "
    :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't you just LOVE these uninformed sheep that follow Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America? They are posting on the Kroger FB page that they are shopping elsewhere, like.. ALDI.. but, never bothered to investigate ALDI's position..

:rolleyes:

They've been shopping around guns for decades. Someone just figured it out.
    And they can't make the connection, that they've been doing it around for decades and were still safe, therefore they still are safe.
    Too much of a jump for them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They've been shopping around guns for decades. Someone just figured it out.
    And they can't make the connection, that they've been doing it around for decades and were still safe, therefore they still are safe.
    Too much of a jump for them.

anything the fearless ms watts says is truth to them. I am almost to the point that I think they would jump off a tall cliff rather than be near a gun, because ms watts says guns are bad. :rolleyes:

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    The woman who said "you don't need a gun to buy a box of cereal" should be told about the shooting at the Martin's supermarket in Elkhart a few months ago.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My brain hurts every time I go over and read their (Moms Demand Action) Facebook page. Plus, it's super irritating and chicken**** of them to remove opposing opinion comments. Last, but not least, that entire organization was sold to the public as a "grassroots" organization started by just your average Zionsville soccer mom - WTF? She's got decades of lobbyist and public relations experience on her resume - even working for Monsanto - the devil organization to the "clean eaters". I'm betting a majority of those moms who hate Monsanto have no idea she worked for them.

Everyone should probably start adding that information any time they refer to Ms. Watts, formerly a shill for Monsanto....

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The woman who said "you don't need a gun to buy a box of cereal" should be told about the shooting at the Martin's supermarket in Elkhart a few months ago.
    She is almost correct. You shouldn't need a gun to buy a box of cereal. You shouldn't need a gun to walk to your car after finishing a late shift at work. You shouldn't need a gun to keep your home safe. But time and time again people do need a gun to protect themselves and their loved ones.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I love MomsDemand shill accounts on Twitter:
    2014-09-21%2010.30.24_zpsx08abf4y.png

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Starbucks... Oh yeah, I forgot we lost that round.

I sure as hell knew what was meant; I just wanted to bring out some opinions about it. Mission accomplished.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here's a good one for this discussion:

Editorial: Open carry isn't OK in Kroger stores

I see several inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptions, outright lies... How many can YOU spot?

And which side are YOU on? What makes exercising a right affirmed by the Second Amendment any different from, say, the right for a gay person to demonstrate his or her sexuality in public? Might it be because some of us would be made to feel uncomfortable?

TOUGH ****. DEAL WITH IT.

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I love MomsDemand shill accounts on Twitter:
    2014-09-21%2010.30.24_zpsx08abf4y.png

Why that comes across as an entirely reasonable, eloquent, well thought out, and respectful position.
    Nice to see though that we are back to the 2nd Amendment supporters=terrorists false equivalence. Of course if she isn't happy with people exercising their Constitutional rights does that make her a terrorist for exercising her right to free speech?

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Open carry is the same as concealed carry, except it violates the right of the moms to demand that we pretend guns don't exist...if they even notice we're open carrying.

Top Bottom