• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Funny how you think you know everything about how the police handle business but when asked to put up or shut up you continue to make excuses. And people on INGO ***** about the SWAT guys wearing dark blue or black, so I guess they'll have to make one of the other lighter, less intimidating colors standard issue.

I said I would buy you all the sandwiches you needed during your trip to Boston so that you wouldn't go hungry while doing the job that the police can't. But since you aren't going out there to handle things correctly my savings account is safe.

How was I asked to put up or shut up? We both know they aren't gonna let civilians come out there and handle it nor should they. If you were a dog catcher would you automatically stick up for all dog catchers in the nation no matter what?
    I understand you only see it from one side or at least that's the way you always come across when you hear the slightest comment about a police tactic or other citizen complaint. Your the cop side and really your opinion doesn't count against a citizens complaint IMO. Everyone who isn't a cop and disagrees sometimes is just livin in their moms basement to you. You feed me sandwiches and ill buy you tissues and midol.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They have drones and all kinds of stuff i cant spell and are monitoring every tweet, skeet, phone call, Facebook post, smoke signal, power dump, ect in that area. He will poke his head out and a **** storm of rightly pissed off people will reign down on him.

I could care less if Boston stays shut down. I just hope no one else dies except him.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    34ee389479a5354d6910efbdf257616a_zps02a78a19.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Reports say it was a boat that had been searched earlier and the homeowner noticed the tarp was pulled off and there was bloody clothes laying on ground next to the boat.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom