• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Copied from the Oath Keepers website:

Well, that's just a dressed up version of "hands up, don't shoot." Finicum broke the law. Finicum attempted to evade capture. Finicum was armed when confronted. Finicum did not appear to be surrendering. Finicum was shot. Finicum lost his life due to the previous sentences.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well, that's just a dressed up version of "hands up, don't shoot." Finicum broke the law. Finicum attempted to evade capture. Finicum was armed when confronted. Finicum did not appear to be surrendering. Finicum was shot. Finicum lost his life due to the previous sentences.

If that's the case i'm sure they'll get their own AG investigation immediately.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sorry man but this is bull ****. Police get away with too much killing in this country. I believe he was murdered. You don't just shoot someone for not complying. I don't believe he went for a weapon and won't be convinced until I see close up video. That I'm sure they have. Which will probably get lost.
    im sure nothing will happen to them even if they did unjustly shoot him. Well maybe a promotion. That's they way it goes

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry man but this is bull ****. Police get away with too much killing in this country. I believe he was murdered. You don't just shoot someone for not complying. I don't believe he went for a weapon and won't be convinced until I see close up video. That I'm sure they have. Which will probably get lost.
    im sure nothing will happen to them even if they did unjustly shoot him. Well maybe a promotion. That's they way it goes

Either Lavoy Finicum was a liar and a coward, or he was true to his ideals and foolishly brave. The second portion referring to how he'd rather die than go to jail. Given how he presented himself, I'm inclined to believe the latter. Even more so, given his actions on that day. He wasn't murdered, he simply fell on the sword that the FBI raised against him. His death is the fault of no one but himself. This is a classic case of "stupid games, stupid prizes."
    I feel for his family. I feel for him because I believe he was an honest, good man. But being honest, and good doesn't make one immune to stupidity.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There you have it folks ... Kutnupe has just saved taxpayers millions by conducting and concluding an investigation into a shooting by Federal agents ... all in a single INGO post. Well done, sir!

Kutnupe ... I love ya man.

Kut (tips hat)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Either Lavoy Finicum was a liar and a coward, or he was true to his ideals and foolishly brave. The second portion referring to how he'd rather die than go to jail. Given how he presented himself, I'm inclined to believe the latter. Even more so, given his actions on that day. He wasn't murdered, he simply fell on the sword that the FBI raised against him. His death is the fault of no one but himself. This is a classic case of "stupid games, stupid prizes."
    I feel for his family. I feel for him because I believe he was an honest, good man. But being honest, and good doesn't make one immune to stupidity.
    lots of things let up to the Boston massacre in colonial times. I'll be money that this one comes back front and center in ours. People will remember this. Whether they were right or wrong, no one likes to see Feds kill good people

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    lots of things let up to the Boston massacre in colonial times. I'll be money that this one comes back front and center in ours. People will remember this. Whether they were right or wrong, no one likes to see Feds kill good people

Interestingly enough, the British soldier responsible for the Boston "Massacre" we're found to be innocent. Sorry Crispus Attucks.

Kut (gives a nod to Black History Month)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Would you be saying the same thing about Lon Horiuchi had someone put a bullet through him for any of his cold-blooded murders?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would you be saying the same thing about Lon Horiuchi had someone put a bullet through him for any of his cold-blooded murders?

To be completely honest, it is difficult for me to find sympathy for a family of white supremacists. If Lon was or could be charged for his act, ok, send him to prison. I have no problem with that. I'll note, I don't often sympathize with people that are trash. Sure they deserve their rights, and they deserve justice just as much as anyone else, but still.....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    To be completely honest, it is difficult for me to find sympathy for a family of white supremacists. If Lon was or could be charged for his act, ok, send him to prison. I have no problem with that. I'll note, I don't often sympathize with people that are trash. Sure they deserve their rights, and they deserve justice just as much as anyone else, but still.....

He was charged. As one of the King's men, he has, at his sole discretion, the option to have such criminal charges moved from state to federal court, which he chose to do, and the charges were immediately dismissed. The bottom line is that as a fed, he had a 'get out of jail free' card and played it.

You may not like the Weavers, but to their credit, they went way the hell out in the woods in the middle of nowhere to be left alone. I have my doubts that Randy would have opened the door to any accusation at all had the informant not badgered him into his little bit of amateur gunsmithing, which does not even begin to justify what Horiuchi did.

Oh, and by the way, Lon was also accused of wrong-doing at Waco, but surprise, surprise, he got his rifle rebarreled right after the incident, meaning that there was no evidence.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Jeff Cooper, "The Federal agent who shot Vicki Weaver in the face, deliberately, while she was unarmed and holding her child is named Lon Horiuchi. Remember that name. He is still walking around loose. That man must eventually pay for his crime, here or hereafter. Lon Horiuchi."

Jeff Cooper's Commentaries: Vol. 1, No. 11

7th paragraph. Bless you, Colonel

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Jeff Cooper, "The Federal agent who shot Vicki Weaver in the face, deliberately, while she was unarmed and holding her child is named Lon Horiuchi. Remember that name. He is still walking around loose. That man must eventually pay for his crime, here or hereafter. Lon Horiuchi."

Jeff Cooper's Commentaries: Vol. 1, No. 11

7th paragraph. Bless you, Colonel

"Deliberately?" That's putting forth a false, or at the very least, unverified narrative. Horiuchi was shooting at Harris (who was armed), as Harris entered the cabin. He struck Harris, and killed Weaver with the same round.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom