• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Well, they get mail. The internet melted down back when they recieved a bag of d***s. I'm guessing they may receive usefull suplies as well.
    They do get mail? Kind of surprised they let them. I could see being afraid starving them out could force their hand, however.

They still have electricity?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They do get mail? Kind of surprised they let them. I could see being afraid starving them out could force their hand, however.

They still have electricity?

According to one of the leaders oh, yeah, they got mail.

[video=youtube;ltpJXLiYVBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltpJXLiYVBU[/video]

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    It is possible guy jumped because he thought hews going to ram car on left he was hiding behind. I think that's most plausible.

It is now the typical response for LEO's to jump near a car fleeing so they can have a reason to shoot. That one was just to stupid for jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    According to one of the leaders oh, yeah, they got mail.

[video=youtube;ltpJXLiYVBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltpJXLiYVBU[/video]
    They probably had it delivered to another location and had it brought in or went and got it. Obviously the govt was monitoring their joy rides since they knew they could set up road blocks and make traffic stops. The vehicles and teams they used to do that weren't just guys and cars they had sitting around. These guys will soon be screwed if they don't surrender. It's on them. I'm not agreeing with what they are doing

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    So looks like they're getting mail and power. How are the Feds dealing with people trying to join in? I don't think they'd let them through perimeter, but I haven't heard of any arrests made. Unless nobody is showing up anymore or the threat of arrest is scaring them off.

I have to say this whole saga is interesting if nothing else.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oh rly? How many cars have I jumped in front of and how many drivers have I shot?

Frank, I can understand your feelings on the matter, but also have to point out that you can't take the actions of all on your own shoulders, much in the same way I don't take offense by virtue of occupation when people talk about how stupid Werner and Swift drivers are.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So looks like they're getting mail and power. How are the Feds dealing with people trying to join in? I don't think they'd let them through perimeter, but I haven't heard of any arrests made. Unless nobody is showing up anymore or the threat of arrest is scaring them off.

I have to say this whole saga is interesting if nothing else.

Are people trying to join guys left at the reserve?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is now the typical response for LEO's to jump near a car fleeing so they can have a reason to shoot. That one was just to stupid for jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

Keep in mind these were FBI agents. They don't deal a whole lot with traffic and roadblocks. I can say with first-hand experience, watching a car barreling towards you isn't the best feeling in the world. I can totally see someone panicking and trying to jump out of the way. There's no way I believe that agent purposefully jumped in front of the vehicle.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looked to me like the "jumping" agent was getting out from behind the vehicle that the moving vehicle looked like it would crash into?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Manager at Subway was talking about this with me today as I was ordering my sammich. My being a gun owner ties me to this for some reason...

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Frank, I can understand your feelings on the matter, but also have to point out that you can't take the actions of all on your own shoulders, much in the same way I don't take offense by virtue of occupation when people talk about how stupid Werner and Swift drivers are.

I'm just looking for facts to back up the bull****.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom